9

Hayley

"Okay grandma no more,"I told her as she added some makeup. Tonight is prom and I'm looking hella good in this dress.

Leonzo is in full white so basically we twinnies for the night

Leonzo is in full white so basically we twinnies for the night. I took a picture and sent mom.

Mommy❤💕💫

You looking too sexy

Thanks mom

The door bell rang. I told mommy bye before going to answer it. Of course it was Leonzo and his parents."Goodnight,"he said."Hello my dear,"my grandmother greeted. They talked for a while and Leonzo's parents drove us to school. What a night it's gone be.😊
As we reached school. Leonzo's parents dropped us off and Leonzo and I walked in with stares from every direction. I even saw Kehlani staring."Everybody looking at us,"I said."Everybody looking at you,"he said and I smiled. They saw young love don't last for long but I hope this one does.

Angel

I'm just coming from the gym feeling fit asf. Ken called me for us to finish up business for his birthday two days away. I did buy him presents. They're at home but he says that this birthday ain't about him. It's about someone else. I'm sure you know who. I drove to the destination. Nahmir and Ken were there fixing up."You just had to go to the gym,"Nahmir complained."Boy bye. It ain't you alone wanna be fit,"I said."Aight look,Angel,imma need you be the one to convince her,"he told me."That's easy,"I smiled."And I want you to give her this to wear,"he said giving me an animal print dress."I also want y'all to take Hayden and Jayden for the day,"I was told."Okay,"I nod my head."Aight cool,everything set,"Nahmir said. Everything was looking amazing. Except we haven't done one thing yet which is to do on Ken's birthday. Mhm...just a secret.

Short ass chapter again. I know. I'm just busy reading other peoples books because they want me to comment vote and shit. So yeah it ain't an excuse just speaking the facts💯💯