3

Nahmir

"Angel,stop playing with me girl. Where you put my shirt?"I asked her. This girl had my shirt and I gotta be walking around in the house with my towel around my waist. I spot her ran up the stairs so I went up to get her.

"Gotcha!!"I said as I pulled my shirt from her."You play too much. You should act like Jr. and just sleep,"I said."I'm sure you wouldn't like that,"Angel said."Bruh I need ta go to practice and you ain't even cook,"I frowned. Yeah I'm a basketballer now."Nigga you can cook ya self. I gotta be breastfeeding like every hour,"she complained."Whatever,"I said getting ready to head to practice."Baby I need a job,"Angel said watching me get ready."I nEeD a jOb,"I mocked her."Real talk now. I really need a job,I'm tired of being a housewife,"she said."Wow,"was all I could say."Not like I hate having time for you and Jr. It's just that I wanna work,"she told me and I totally understood."Okay then,I have no problem with that,"I said. She laughed."I'm joking bruh,"she laughed."Angel go cook,"I said
"Okay I'm going,"she said heading out the room. So tomorrow is the Best Couple Awards and De'arra and Ken are nominated. It is at Luxe City Center Hotel in LA so by five in the evening we have to land to get ready for tomorrow. Even now Angel and I haven't found an outfit to wear. One thing though where we gone leave the kids???

Ken

De'arra and I are out looking for outfits to wear to the Best Couple Awards tomorrow. I'm so happy we nominated. Right now we're having a hard time choosing what to wear."Aight,no more looking,this is what imma be wearing,"De'arra said showing me a yellow dress."Okay,imma wear this then,"I said taking out a suit."Mhm,I wanna see you in a suit,"she smiled."Like you never see me in one before,"I said."Yes it's been a while,"De'arra cheesed."What shoes should I wear with it now?"she asked herself looking around."Mhm not that,"she said as she looked at gold heels."How about this?"I asked her taking out a heels that is strapped up to about below her knee."Mhm perfect. You know how to dress though,"I smiled taking it from him. It actually looked amazing with the dress."Now go and find me some shoes,"I told her."Okay daddy,"she giggled.

De'arra

While looking for some shoes for Ken,I stumble upon someone.

"Oh my bad,"she said. I was actually her fault since she was on her phone while walking."It's cool,"I said."You're De'arra right?"she asked after a while."Who wants to know?"I ask."Uhm me,"she said."Yes I am,"I told her and she looked me from my head to my toes. "Nice netting you,"she said going away with a guy."Okay,"I said watching her exit until Ken was standing in front of me."What was that about?"he asked. "I'd ask you the same thing,"I shook my head."I'm De'arra,"Ken called me as I was still looking for his pair of shoes."Yes?"I said. "Don't think I'm tryna be like not wanting you to talk to people,but for real ion want you to ever talk to that girl again,"he said."Why?"I asked confused."I know thus may sound weird but she is my ex-wife,"Ken explained."Mhm,"I said."I don't want you to talk to her  cause she only wanna get back to me through you and you see I'm tryna get rid of her,"he said."Okay,Okay,I won't talk to her. That's if she doesn't get in my way,"I said."Oh and here's your shoes."
He smiled and we looked for some jewelry before paying for everything. Before walking out something suddenly came to my mind."If that is Ken's ex-wife and she was with another guy when I saw her,then why is she.......
I got knocked out my thoughts when Ken waved in my face."What?"I asked him."I've been calling you for a minute now,"he said."I'm sorry,I was just thinking about something,"I said walking out to our car.

Loren

This morning I woke up to my bedroom window open. Now when I get home,the door was half opened. What crazy shit is happening? I plan on setting traps for this person and that's what imma do. "What evil shit you over there planning?"Jacob my "boyfriend" asked me."Nothing that may concern you,"I cut my eyes past him."That's why I tell you imma leave ya ass,"he said and I smiled."The doors right there!You can start packing. Already have my mind set on somebody else,"I mumbled the last part. He chuckled. I went upstairs and took out the things I bought. Well I was looking for a nice dress to wear to the Best Couple Awards.

Well of course not,I'm not nominated but I think it's a shot at getting to Ken since I found out he's going

Well of course not,I'm not nominated but I think it's a shot at getting to Ken since I found out he's going. Although I know it's at Luxe City Center Hotel in LA,I don't gotta worry cause a friend of mine already taking me. I just bribed him with some pussy. I told him that when I got back he'd get to hit it. He really thinks I was srious though. I also have another brilliant plan. Where are they gonna leave their ugly ass babies?Haha. I can just find out where and in no time their gonna be crying for their daddy and I'm sure he'll come and find them. I'm so smart ain't I?

Smart bitch gotta pop her shit.
Always be on top.
She gotta pop her shit yeah.