6

A day later
At Ken and De'arra's house

Ken

"Mhm,yes....keep on going,"I said as Loren was riding a nigga's dick like a pony. She giggled,grinding,which only made me release in her. I flipped us over,not pulling out but just fucking that pussy as she moaned loud as hell.
After a while I pulled out of her and she went to sucking my dick. Swirling her tongue around the tip which tickles a lot.

Wait what the fuck is happening here?!!

I jumped out my sleep looking at Loren sucking my dick."What the fuck?"I yelled."Ken,"she said."Bitch I'm gonna kill you I swear!!!!"I shouted getting heated as I pulled up my joggers walking closer to her as she stepped back with every step I made forward."Ken calm down,I heard you in your sleep so-"as she was about to end I spot De'arra standing at the end of the stairs. She looked at me then at Loren."So you da bitch that been behind all this shit?!"De'arra said coming up the stairs. I went and stood infront her."De'arra aye just calm down baby please,"I told her."Ken get the fuck out my way,"she said as she stared at Loren."Kennnn!!!"De'arra shouted and to be honest I've never seen this side of her before but I still stood there. I could care less if she hurt Loren but I don't want her to get hurt and plus Loren always equipped."Bitch,don't you see he's shielding me?Go and fetch somebody else,"Loren said and with those words,I got pushed out the way and De'arra was on top of Loren beating the shit outta her. I only saw when Angel past me and they both started killing Loren.
It was getting severe as I saw blood. I walked over and pulled off De'arra then Angel. De'arra wiggled out my hands and went back to banging Loren's head on the floor."De'arra,"I called her as I pulled her back up."Just leave her now,she has no use to be wasting our energy,"Angel said and De'arra wiped blood from her hands."Gimme your phone,"De'arra said to Angel and as she got it she dialed."Aye,yeah,I'm gonna need to file a restraining order,"she said and I felt like to hurt myself. How didn't I think of that??A restraining order."Yeah imma be at court by then,thanks,bye,"De'arra said as she ended the call."Better be there, bitch!"De'arra said as she was about to walk away but I pulled her hand. Angel walked out and went away after she and De'arra said something. Loren was still on the floor as De'arra stood there looking at me. What could I say?Nothing. De'arra started crying as she ran out the house. I ran after her managing to grab her waist before she could exit the building."Ken let me go!"she cried. I lifted her and threw her over my shoulders carrying her to my car. I placed her in."Ken!!"she cried. "De'arra please,just calm down,"I said as she opened the car door to leave."De'arra just hear me out for one second!"I said and she looked at me before closing the door and calming down. "Let's just go to my condo and talk about it,"I suggested."Ion wanna go anywhere with you. Cause if I didn't come and intervene in y'all little sex scene then you would still be up there fucking her!!"she yelled."De'arra who the hell told you I was fucking her?!"I asked her."Oh so I get up early in the morning just to go out and shop for some stuff  and when I come back a vehicle is parked outside our house and when I came inside you were storming out OUR room that bitch in front of you. What am I supposed to think?Huh?... That y'all were up there having a civilized conversation?"De'arra asked."Aye,I advise you to listen to me right now cuz I don't want you to be pushing shit on me about I cheated on you cuz I don't see anyone here to do that shit with."I made it clear cause there actually wasn't anyone." Oh so you couldn't just  make up your mind and file a restraining order on her fucking ass because you love her so much?Isn't  that why you couldn't do it?"she yelled looking me deep in the eye."De'arra I'm not like you to just get a phone and dial a judge's  number to file a restraining order .I'm not like you. If I even thought of that I would have .I cannot file a restraining order because I don't know any person and if I even made up my  mind to ask you which I wouldn't because you would never ask me how I'm dealing with my problems I would. I'd do anything to get rid of Loren and to get back 💯💯with you and the kids,"I said to her and she nodded."You still down to head to my condo?"I asked her."Whatever,"she said and leaned her head on the glass.