7

De'arra

I can hardly sit on my ass the way I'm in pain. As I tried to sit,Ken just began laughing at me."Sumn funny?"I asked finally sitting."Yeah,you and yo pained up ass,"he laughed."Yeah whatever. You gone get ready?"I asked him."For what?"he asked."Seems to me you forgot about yesterday,"I said."Only shit I remember is pounding you,"he smiled."So you don't remember about going to court?"I asked him."I even forgot about that,"he said."Whatever. I'm done showered so it's best you go do the same cause I wanna spend time with the kids,"I told him."Aight,"he said and kissed me before heading to the bathroom. I went and found something to wear. It was hard finding sumn to wear because this is not a special event. But in the end,I did find sumn nice.

I got up although in pain and went downstairs to make breakfast

I got up although in pain and went downstairs to make breakfast. Thank God the boys were at Angel's yesterday.

Michael

I woke up hella tired. I really wanna go back to sleep but knowing I gotta go to the studio just really sicks me. In the end it'll pay off. All I know,I'm just doing it for my son and nobody else.

I finally decide to get up. I took up my phone from the nightstand seeing missed calls from you know who. The mysterious Loren. I wonder what she want. I decide not to call back but just start getting my lil man for school then head to the studio. I walked to his room and he was stretched out sleeping."Kehmar,"I shook him. He rolled over."It's time for school,"I said and he threw back the sheet over his head."Not this morning,"I said getting serious."Okay,okay I'm getting up,"he said."You better,"I said going to make breakfast for him and myself.

A couple minutes later he was down well dressed as I finished fixing his plate. He sat down and began eating.
"So I'm going to the studio so if ion come pick you up regular time,you know that Mike will come pick you up,"I told him."Okay daddy,"he said filling his plate with cereal. When I'm around this man ion need nobody else to make me laugh.

When I dropped Kehmar off at school,I immediately drove to the studio. I greeted a few of ma niggas before heading to the studioroom. So I'm working of an album named survival. It's so sad that my nigga Nipsey really passed away. That nigga was like ma brother. He helped me find out all Loren's tricks but some pussies just had to gun him down like he did anything to them. I listened to my track rapping with it until the door opened. I looked to see who.

 I looked to see who

It was Angela Yee from Lip Service. "Aye wassup,"I said."Nothing much,"she said grabbing a seat.
"I'm sorry for just coming in at short notice but we'd like you to do a second episode with you on Lip Service,"she said."Yeah mane,I'm down,"I said."Okay mind me staying for a bit?"she asked."Ah no,"I said. Half way we were like this.

 Half way we were like this

Loren

I know damn well I ain't going to no court for no bitch or no nigga so I  guess they gone have to come and drag my ass over there

I know damn well I ain't going to no court for no bitch or no nigga so I  guess they gone have to come and drag my ass over there. I can't believe that this bitch just came up and started beating me like I did her shit. Ain't it obvious that Ken doesn't want her? Damn I gotta laugh. There are more niggas out there. First of all I don't see what Ken sees in her to be on her like that. I'm like,she ain't nothing compared to me. My phone began ringing and a answered it."Good morning,Ms.Welch?"the person asked."It's  actually Mrs Swanson,"I corrected him."Well,I'm positive you were told that you should be at the courtroom by 10. It is now 9:57 and you are not here as yet,"he sternly said."I wasn't told anything like that,"I said."Well you were just told. Don't think you can escape,we know where you are,"he said."Yeah,yeah whatever,"I said. I guess I have to go nevertheless. Don't wanna end up in jail like my stupid ass mom.

In the courtroom

Omniscient

"You're five minutes late madam,"the judge said to Loren."That happens when you get things on short notices,"she said. De'arra and Ken sat on one side while Loren was sitting up in a seat near the judge."So Ms.Welch,you are here today because in my perspective of what I was told by Mr ans Mrs Swanson,you have been stalking them,"the judge spoke."How can I be stalking them when they are stalking me?"asked Loren. De'arra had this mean mug on her face from the moment Loren entered."Do we have any witnesses?"asked the judge."How can there be any with-"before Loren could speak,De'arra's neighbours spoke."We have witness,"they said."Someday ago I was in my garden when I saw her fixing some cameras and watched her. The next day she drove by. I marked the car it was a Nissan. Somedays after she came immediately after Mrs Swanson went out. And after a while I didn't she her coming out. So I went to check,I didn't see anything so I was going to go inside. But I heard Mr Swanson burst open their door arguing with her so I ran back outside. Then that was the time Mrs Swanson came back,"Ms.Daniels told the judge."Thank  you ma'am,"the judge said."Not to mention how she kidnapped their kids on the night of Best Couple Awards,"Angel said entering the room with Hayden and Jayden."Or how she attempted to kill them on that same night,"Nahmir said coming in after with Jr. "Kidnapping?Attempting to kill?"the judge asked shocked."Well I have nothing to say than that Ms.Welch,you  are sentenced to 4 years in prison for the kidnapping and the attempt to kill and also 10 years restraining order,"the judge said. It was like Loren zoned out as the courtroom cheered."Order in court!!!"the judge said and the courtroom went silent."So Ms. Welch, I don't want to hear that you are in a supermarket that Mr and Mrs Swanson is. I don't want you at Miami beach and Mr and Mrs Swanson are at the same beach. I want you to be as far as in LA and they are in Washington,"he said."And by that I mean when you get bailed or your years are up. You are now forced to leave the state as you are released,"he said as the police came and handcuffed her."Court dismissed!!"the judge said.

Thoughts?
How'd I do with the court shit?