Chapter 4

(Thanks For Being Patient With Me Guys)

2 weeks Later

Ring! (Chris Brown- I Wanna Be) My phone rang. It was Amber. "Hey Shanice" "Hey Ambz, what's up" "Nothing really, except my mums gone to Manchester for the weekend and I really don't feel like staying at home alone tonight. So I was wondering If you'd like to stay at mine tonight." She said in a pleading voice "eerrm..I don't really feel like spending the night at anyones house tonight. But you can spend the night at mine if you want." "Yeah, Sure" She sounded excited as if she was just dying for me to say that. "I'll be there in about an hour" "Ok, see you later." and with that she hanged up. 

I walked across the hall to jerome's room and knocked on his door. He didn't answer so I decided to open the door and let myself in. He was laying in his bed shirtless on his stomache, sound asleep with the douvet only covering the bottom half of him. I went over to him and stroked his back with my forefinger and I felt him shiver and tense up. I leaned down to him. "Jerome" I wispered in his ear. He shivered yet again but this time he turned on his back and opened his eyes. "Shanice, what you doing in here" he said groaning and rubbing his eyes, obviously still tired. "umm nothing..I was bored and I just felt like bothering you." he chuckled "you've been in bed all day lazy bones. Get out of bed and keep me company." I said he rolled over to his side "I'm tired, Just let me have ten more minutes of rest"  I sighed. "I'm bored.get up" I demanded. He sighed. When he's bored he always comes and bothers me and I let him, but now when I want his company he sighs and Ignores me. "All you do is sleep, just get up" I whined. "Leave me alone" he groaned. There's no way I was letting him just stay in bed. "Fine" I said with a big smirk. I had Just come up with something that he would totally kill me for. "Thank you" he said. I went into this bathroom where there was a glass on the sink. I filled the glass with cold water and tiptoed back into his room. His eyes were closed and he was just lying there in peace. but not for long I thought. I built up the courage to raise my arm and pour the water on his back. He jumped up. "Shanice I'm Gonna Kill You" I laughed and tried to run away but I couldn't escape. I wasn't quick enough because I felt his arms around my wrist pulling me down on the bed; this sent a shiver through my spine which was weird because I've never shivered at his touch before. ~what's happening to me~ "Jerome let go" I screeched. "Nope" He started tickling me and for me it was torture because I was highly tigglish. "Please-Jerome-STOP!" I said in between my laughter. He laughed. "No way. He found this really amusing. ~I'm going to get him back for this~ He was on top of me tickling me and I was just drowning in my laughter. "You are beautiful when you laugh." My laughter soon turned to an awkward silence. He froze as if he had realised what he'd just said. "What?"

Jerome's Pov

There was no way she was escaping me. I was laying on top of her with just my boxer shorts on and all she had on was some short shorts and a white see through tank top. ~Stay down boy~ was all I could think to myself. I was tickling her and she's was laughing so hard begging me to stop, looking as beautiful as ever. "You are beautiful when you laugh" ~Shit, what did I just say~ I froze and she stopped laughing realising what I had just said. "What?" ~shit, what should I say~. "Huh?" I acted as if I had no idea about what she was talking about. "You had just said I was beautiful" ~There was no way of getting out of this one~ "well you are..Very Beautiful". She just laid there silent as if she were lost for words, staring at me with those beautiful golden brown eyes. ~Now's the time Jerome..The moment you've been waiting for..Do it..Kiss her.~ I leaned in for a kiss, hoping that she didn't reject me. ~Was I being a bit too brave?~

Shanice's Pov

"Well you are...Very Beautiful" he said. ~Am I hearing things? Had my brother just said I was beautiful~ I just froze, didn't know what to do or say, so I just laid there staring in those amazing green eyes. Then he shocked me. He began to lean in closer as if we weren't close enough already as it was. ~Oh my gosh he's gonna kiss me.~ He got closer and closer our lips almost touching. His warm breath teasing me. ~Just Kiss me Already~ Then instead of a kiss; I got disappointment when he pulled away.~what?..why did he pull away? I thought he wanted to kiss me.~ A million questions raced through my mind. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me" he said looking down, no longer at me with those beautiful eyes. "Umm..It's Ok". I was soo dissapointed. I really wanted to feel his lips aginst mine. But I guess it would never happen. He'll never feel the same way about me.