Chapter 10

Sorry for taking so long, Laptop broke (Using the old internet so can't use italics or bold.)

As I explained to my mother I watched as the expression on my mother's face turned from confused to worry and quite frankly that worried look on her face had me confused. Why would she worry, it's not like I'm going to leave her and forget she was ever my mother and go off with the woman. "So you look just like her?" she repeated (I think the 5th time now) "mom haven't we been through all this?" "I know but I'm just trying to get it all sunk it, this isn't something you hear from you're daughter everyday." "I know" my phone which caused my mom to jump, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hello?"

"What did your mother say about us having lunch?" she got straight to the point

"Hold on a sec" I told her before turning to my mom.

"Oh yeah mom, she wants to go out for lunch with us tomorrow. I heard Rachel chuckle on a the other end of the line. My mom didn't look too sure but agreed anyway.

"You mean you didn't ask her already?" the hint of amusement still in her voice

"Well I was too busy explaining to her how much we look alike" I chuckled and so did Rachel.

"well she's agreed to it now" I said "Where will be meeting?"

"The mall were we first met, they have some nice restaurants in there" she informed

"okay, the mall is huge how will we know where to find you?"

"my daughter and I will be waiting at the seating area outside the Chinese restaurant at 12.30"

"Okay then, see you then"

"Bye"

I told my mom the details and then joined Jerome in the living room. "What's up bro'? I asked as I sat down beside him. "Nothing really, just thinking" "yeah? What about?" "well there's this girl I met recently and I'm really starting to like her but I'm not quite sure where to take her for our first date" he told me. I was shocked. Jerome was actually talking about going out with a girl "you met a girl and you didn't tell me?!" I punched him playfully on his arm. "I do have a private life you know" he smirked. "wow this is a first, you're actually talking about going out with someone" he shrugged. I was happy for him but at the same time there was a weird feeling growing in the pit of my stomach. "So does this mystery girl have a name?" "Loraine" as he said her name a wide smile grew on his face, which was clearly impossible for him to hide. "you're really excited about this girl aren't you?" the smile gave everything away. "I wouldn't say I'm excited, I'm just happy that I've moved on from..." his smile disappeared and the once happy atmosphere became awkward. "Oh..." was all I managed to say. "I understand. it's good that you've moved on" the words finally found their way out. He smiled weakly. "So where do you think I should take her" he asked. "I don't know really, what does she enjoy doing?" I asked genuinely interested "She likes watching movies" "I see you both have something in common" I smirked "well if she loves movies so much why don't you just take her to the cinema?" "I don't know, that's kind of boring that's where everyone goes for their first date, I want to take her somewhere different...somewhere special" wow Jerome really liked this girl, don't get me wrong I was happy for him but he only just met the girl and he's going on as if he's in love with her or something, for some strange reason I didn't really feel like discussing this with him. "Oh" I said "There's something about her that makes it impossible to stop thinking about her" he told me. "I think I'm gonna go lay down in my room for a bit" I said. "You okay?" he asked with worry obvious on his face. I loved it when he got like this; it showed me he really cared for me. "I'm fine, I just feel a headache coming on." I lied. To tell you the truth, I didn't quite know what was wrong me. The look he gave me told me that he detected that I was lying, there was really no use trying to lie to him he could always see right through me. "Oh okay" he chose to ignore my lie and let me go off to my room. Once my body hit the bed I fell asleep instantly.

"Why did I lie to him? Why didn't I just tell him the truth?" I asked myself as I sat in my room. "Why didn't I just tell Jerome that I love him". I continued to question myself. "You love me?" I jumped in fright as I heard Jerome's voice. "How long have you been standing there?" Oh my gosh he heard everything I said "Well do you?" he asked "I.." The words just couldn't seem to escape my mouth. "Do you love me?" desperation obvious in his voice. "Yes" "Why didn't you tell me this before?" "I don't know, I guess I was just scared." I honestly told him. "You guess you were scared?" he repeated but the desperation that was once there was replaced with anger. "You put me through hell, I almost killed myself because of you and you're stupid mind games." "Jerome I'm sorry..." I felt really bad for what I had done to him and everything I put him through. "You're sorry? You're sorry?!" I was scared now. "Do you really think 'sorry' can fix it anything and take away the pain and suffering you put me through." "No Jerome. I know it can't fix anything but maybe I can...maybe we can be together" he chuckled lightly then moments later he was in hysterics. I didn't understand what was so funny. "Do you really think it works like that? Do you really believe that it is that easy?" I wasn't expecting that response. "Well I..." he didn't give me a chance to finish"I don't want you, I don't want anything to do with you." Those words caused so much pain, It felt like I was about to have a heart attack. I didn't know he could be so cruel. Well I guess I deserved it after what I had done. "Why would I want you? You're nothing but a dirty little flirt." His words filled with disgust and hatred. I was truly hurt by them. He might as well have put a gun to my head and got it over with. "How could I ever let myself fall for you?" He asked himself. "How pathetic and desperate could I have been?" He finished. You could see how swollen my face was at this point with all the tears leaking from my eyes. "aww poor baby...did I make you cry?" He teased before breaking out in hysterics once again. He found it hilarious that I was crying. "I hope you drown in those tears" he bitterly spat before leaving my room. I was left in total shock.

(Dream over)

My mom's call woke me up. "I'm coming!" I replied. Wow that dream seemed so real. I've never seen Jerome so mad at me and I'm never going to give him a reason to be. This dream could be some sort of sign, if I did feel anything for him and wanted to tell him it would be best keep it to myself. I couldn't bare it if he hated me.

(Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or anything but I was in a rush, had to go somewhere but wanted to make sure I uploaded first..I will upload the next chapter later on in the week.)

Comment, Vote, Become a fan!