20| Long Lost Best friends

Hey guys!!

Sorry for the long wait.

Thanks for the reads and votes.....n ofcourse the comments it means a LOT to me.

i hope you like this chapter.

i've also attached a pic on UV ===>

whos he? you'll soon get to know. 

ENJOY!!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

                                                        Chapter 20

                                               Long Lost Best friends      

                                                I was walking back from my locker after collecting my homework…it had been about a week or so after the carnival. In this one week Nish and I acted like somewhat friends…exchanged a few hesitant smiles in between classes…and I loved it. It felt nice not ignoring someone you used to always talk to. He stopped bringing chicks home thank heavens for that! I started saving some food for him so he started eating at home. He woke me up every morning for college. We had more or less come to a mutual understanding.

                          I was thinking about the night when I fell asleep in his arms. The night before the carnival…and I started smiling like a nitwit. That’s when I saw him walking towards me…slowly, he was quite far though and judging by his expression…he wanted to talk.

                          Suddenly some other guy blocked my vision and a huge smile spread on my face. In all this studying for semester, being lonely and Nishit mess I had totally forgotten that he was to visit me. I threw my books down and I ran. I could hear rats yell in the background about how I should respect my books but I didn’t care about any of that I ran in full speed and jumped, as expected I was caught and engulfed in strong and secure arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso hugging him as tight as possible.

“Oh bear! I missed you so much” I squealed in his ear

“I missed my little bunny too!” he said in my ear chuckling. I looked up from his shoulder to see Nish. He was staring at us with wide eyes. Hurt clear in his eyes…but he knows bear right! Oh crap no! He knew him when we all were young he didn’t recognize him now and he must think that we…oh god! He’s my brother to yell it out!

    I was still deep in thoughts when my favorite brother slowly pried me off him.

“I really love you too darling but I don’t think your professors would approve of it” he said laughing lightly

“Yea yea” I said rolling my eyes

“Hi UV” rats said shyly Afreen following close behind. Afreen looked at rats while she blushed looking at MY brother who looked at MY best friend and winked! Afreen looked at MY brother and gave him a death glare which he returned with a smirk.