Chapter 111

I BE BLASTING THIS SONG. He ate this shit. The beat, the lyrics, the sample, ALL OF IT! Fuckin to poltergeist?!?! My type of nigga omm.
***
Saint Smith
Later that evening...
"Man ima have to cut this nigga hood off cause now look." I huffed, showing the dog the video of me at that spa.

Even she looked up at me in disappointment.

"Man you just a fucking dog. You ain't bout to make me feel bad." I spat.

All of a sudden, shawty started growling. Even my own damn dog turned against me.

Picking her up with one hand, I set her on the ground.

"You bad vibes. I can't be hanging witcha ass." I huffed.

Then she barked at me.

"Get the fuck outta here lil nigga." I snapped, scaring her away.

The incident at the spa had me looking bad as hell out here. Had Cass looking a mess. Just had everyone looking dumb as hell. I felt bad cause I ain't mean for none of this to happen.

Sliding over to the camera on Instagram to add to my story, I decided I was gone go live instead. Ain't have shit to do anyways. I waited about a minute for people to start joining before I spoke.

"What's crackin live." I smiled, looking down at all the people commenting hearts and showing love. At a time like this, my fans really did know how to cheer me up. They was gone be there for me regardless.

But then I had people commenting shit like "Where Cassie at?" Or "U out here freakin on anything that walks ain't u🤣?" Shit was aggravating.

After a while of just reading comments, I finally spoke the fuck up. I knew this was gone be all over the Internet once again but I needed to clear my name.

"Let me tell y'all niggas sum...aight. Sum y'all don't know jack shit. Tryna...tryna act like you know everything about a nigga and what he be doin. Shit crazy." I sniffled, dragging my hand across my face.

Reading some of the comments, I became more and more aggravated and decided what I said wasn't enough.

"Y'all know ion really go onna gram like that talking shit. Cause y'all Internet niggas is weird." I chuckled. "But when you got people throwin dirt on ya name, especially being a public figure you gone have to speak up, feel me?"

"First of all...I love my girl. She badder than any female out there. I would never publicly humiliate shawty like that. That's one. Two, y'all love to assume. Just for some drama that ain't nobody gone remember but is gone affect somebody's relationship for the long run. You gotta realize us celebrities are human beings too." I explained.

"Yeah I'll admit, I went out and had fun with my boy like everyone else be doing. You can't judge when you done did the same thing maybe once or twice. And look...I got a daughter. She don't need to learn the fact that I apparently cheated on her mama. That'd break her heart."

"And then with that massaging thing...aight that does sound sus. Brotha tryna go to the spa. Sum I would never usually do. But somehow news got out that I was going and next thing you know I had a super fan tryna chase me out the room." I chuckled.

"But listen that's all I came on here to address so y'all have a blessed night and be sure to gone check out tickets for my charity game coming up. Peace."

Taking a deep breath, I felt some sort of relief. Clearing the air like that had to do me some good. I was sure I'd see pieces of my live on the blogs and no time. Them niggas was fast. I was lowkey hopin Cass seen it too which she most likely would.