Chapter 75

Look at Cass all grown and mature 🥺💙
***
Cassie Davis
8:00pm
"So where do y'all wanna go tonight?" I asked.

"I heard about this really nice sea food place." Lisa suggested, putting on her lip stick in the mirror.

"Me and Dre just did sea food like two or three nights ago." Christin said.

"Okay what about Thai food?" I asked.

"That sounds good. I could go for that. I had it like once and it was all that." Lisa agreed.

"Christin you want Thai?" I asked.

"I never had it but I could try it tonight." She smiled.

"Period...okay what we doing after?" I asked.

"After?!" They both exclaimed.

"...yeah." I scoffed. "Meaning after we eat where else y'all wanna go?"

"Girl I'm tired. I wanna go back to the hotel. You act like we weren't at the beach all day getting twisted." Christin laughed.

"Exactly." Lisa agreed, closing up her makeup bag.

"Y'all are such moms." I joked. "Ever since the both of you became mommy's, y'all been so tired. This trip is about breaking out of that! It's a girls trip!"

"Cass...we'll see. Cause I can't be staying up all night. Once I passed 25, I couldn't do it no more." Christin chuckled.

"Damn right and I'm only turning 25 in 3 months." Lisa agreed.

I was gone make it my mission to break Lis and Chris out of their little mommy persona for the week. They needed to have fun and I needed them to have fun in order for me to have fun. It was complicated but by the end of the night they were gonna he as turnt as me.

***
11:30pm
"That restaurant was really nice y'all. Like it was so cute and the service was so nice. I love how I got full off of small portions too." Christin happily sighed as her Lisa and I strolled the streets of L.A.

"Yeah it was nice...Chris...but where else y'all trying to go? It's only 11:30." I shrugged.

"Only 11:30?!" Lisa exclaimed. "I'm just coming home at this time and Keone already has Mel in bed."

"Mmhm. Same. Only I put Jaden to sleep way before and then me and Ava just chillin til she falls asleep on my chest." Christin agreed.

"...y'all blow me." I joked.

"Well Cass you'll understand when you get pregnant and have kids." Christin sighed.

"We all know that ain't never gone happen." I chuckled.

"Mmhm." Lisa murmured. "I can already imagine the call Cass is gone give me when she's prego."

"Right!" Christin laughed. "Talking bout 'Chris I'm pregnant!'"

"Y'all crazy." I huffed, looking down at the ground.

Looking up, I heard faint music and saw a line of people in front of a club. Cars parked in front along with limousines and valley parking.

"Aw shit." I mumbled.

"Cass no..." Christin said.

"Guys come onnnnnn. We came out here to have fun." I groaned.

"She's right..." Lisa agreed, shrugging her shoulders.

Christin looked up at the club in the distance. "I mean we could get a small buzz and turn up a little." She smiled.