Chapter 81

Another perfect song^^
***
Cassie Davis
9:00pm
"What the fuck." I panted.

"Yeah like...what just- I'm confused." Saint chuckled. "You just said you wasn't on nun then we ended up-"

"Fucking." I shrugged.

"Yeah. Ain't that crazy." He laughed.

"I haven't had sex like that in-" I spoke before he cut me off.

"A long time. I know. Me neither. I forgot how good ya shit was. First stroke and I was ready to bust." He chuckled.

"Tuh." I scoffed, getting up from the couch. "Wow."

"Nah, Nah where you going?" He asked, grabbing on my hand. "Lay here for a second."

"...aight." I nodded, getting on top of him. My breasts pressed against his chest while I wrapped my arms around him. He rested his hand on my lower back, trailing his fingers back and forth on me. I could feel his heart beat and warm body against mine. Something I haven't felt in a long ass time.

"I ain't know you had a tat on ya hip. It's fire." He mumbled, trailing his fingers and tracing my tattoo with them.

"Yeah. I got one more too." I smiled, sitting up and lifting up my right boob.

He took his thumb, trailing it over the small tattoo.

"It's a crown. That's dope." He smiled.

"Read what it says inside. It's small but..." I shrugged.

Squinting his eyes, he attempted to read my tattoo.

"Royalty." He smiled. His middle name. "I knew ya ass wasn't over me."

"I wasn't. I been denying that shit for years." I huffed.

"I missed you." He smiled, gripping my butt.

"I missed you too." I smiled. "Too bad I'm leaving tomorrow."

"You don't have to." He said.

"I do." I sighed.

"No you don't." He said again.

"I got a job out there, my whole family lives out there too. I can't just leave em behind. And I need a place to stay." I explained.

"...Cassie...one, you act like ion make bread, two you acting like ya family won't be proud of you for moving to bigger and better things. And trust me I could buy you like two houses if I wanted to as soon as tomorrow." He shrugged. "Give me time to work it out."

"Your engaged." I sighed, burying my head in his chest.

"I'm calling off that shit soon as I see Vanessa. I'm telling my manager and then we could focus on me and you. I'm serious bout this shit." He said, stroking my hair.

"I'd like to believe you...I really do." I huffed.

"Why don't you?" He asked.

"Somethings gonna come up. It always does." I scoffed.

"I swear on my moms and my dead manz ain't shit gone come up. And that's a whole promise." He mumbled, slightly squeezing my hand.

"That's a big ass decision to just up and leave." I sighed.

"I'll let you think about it. But ion want you to leave me. I ain't letting that shit happen again." He mumbled.

"I don't wanna leave you again either." I whispered, kissing his cheek then his lips.

There we laid, butt ass naked on his couch kissing and embracing each other.

"I love you." I moaned in between the kiss.