Chapter 106

Idk why, but I'm obsessed with names with "Kai" in it. Like Skai, Sekai, Kairi 💀💀 Kai is just cute to me.
***
Saint Smith
Therapy had me feeling like a new ass nigga. Had me begging the doctor to stay for an hour more. Tryna pay her on the spot to squeeze in some more time but of course she refused. I felt mad confident. Happy even.

She really touched on my most deepest feelings and problems making them go away almost instantaneously. Shit was wild.

Driving down the street, once I stopped at a red light I picked up my phone to gone call Cass. It rang bout 6 times but shawty ain't pick up so I called again. Still no answer.

Me
nigga pick up the phone. you know ion like that shit. you only allowed to go up to two rings.

I put my phone down, expecting her to call me back immediately after she saw my message. But 5 minutes after the red light, she still ain't get back to me. I figured she and the baby were getting settled in so I let it go. But still. I always expected her to answer all my calls.

***
Cassie Davis
I woke up to the cab driver, tapping me awake. My eyes widened and the light seeping in through the window hit my face. I checked on Kairi who'd been beside me, seeing that she was wide awake. I smiled at her, popping her pacifier back in her mouth.

The driver opened the passenger seat door for me. I picked the baby up in her car seat, scooting out of the car and holding her. The driver had already grabbed me and Kai's things out of the trunk.

"Thank you so much." I smiled, paying and tipping him.

"No prob. You need help carrying these things to the house?" He asked.

"Uhhh..." I thought, looking around to see if I could manage. "Yeah you could help."

He nodded his head, walking up the pavement pathway with me to my moms house. It was so big and beautiful. But a little over the top for a family of 4. I bet it was Wades idea to blow all my mamas money and buy this shit.

I rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to open it for me. A few moments went by before Kai answered the door.

"Cassandra! Cassie and the baby's here!" She shouted.

"I'm coming right now Kai!" She shouted back.

"Hi Cassie." She smiled, holding her arms out for a hug. I hesitantly gave it to her, pulling away quickly.

The cab driver left us alone at the door.

"I'll take the baby and put her on the couch." She smiled, reaching for the carrier.

I nodded taking the rest of the bags inside of the house and closing the door behind me. This place was big as hell. It ain't even feel like a home. It felt like something else. Couldn't put my finger on it.

I watched as Kai put Kairi on the couch. She sat next to her hovering over her carriage.

"Yo she look just like Saint. That's crazy." She chuckled, letting the baby grab her finger.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered nervously. I just wanted to take my baby and keep her close to me. My mommy instincts were kicking and I didn't want anyone to touch her, hold her, or even look at her unless it was me, Saint, or Mrs. Berry.

"Can I hold her?" Kai asked.

"A-actually she's probably really hungry. I haven't fed her since the jet." I smiled, nervously scurrying towards the baby and Kai

"Y'all got a private jet that's wild..." Kai scoffed. "So can I feed her then?" She asked.

"Oh I don't bottle feed." I chuckled, taking Kairi out of her carrier.