Chapter 21

Sunlight peered through the cracks of Chaeyoung's think window binds, hitting Jennie in the face who scrunched her nose up at the interruption of the most serene and warmest sleep that she has ever had.

Groaning, she allowed her senses to return to life only to realize that she couldn't feel any sensation in her right arm. Looking down towards the source of her trouble, she grinned when she saw the mess of long hair that was sprawled over the pillow as Chaeyoung's head rested on her upper arm.

She looked down at her girlfriend's face and admired her peaceful sleeping expression.

Yes, her girlfriend. She loved the sound of that. It had been so long since she had been in a proper relationship.

A girn involuntarily rose on her face as she saw Chaeyoung's naked form and a giggle broke out from the memories from the night before and the earlier hours of the morning. She couldn't help but wrap her other arm around her girlfriend and pull her in closer.

"Good morning, my hubby," Jennie whispered after kissing Chaeyoung on the forehead and again on the nose which immediately scrunched up like Jennie's had moments earlier.

Two gorgeous brown eyes peeked open and stared into her dark cat-like eyes. A smiled formed on Chaeyoung's mouth and she leaned in to give Jennie a peck on the lips.

"Good morning, wifey," Chaeyoung replied happily.

"Y'know, I really love sleeping with you," Jennie responded.

"Well, of course, you do. my fingers and tongue are amazing," Chaeyouong replied smugly.

"No, idiot. I just love laying with you. You're all warm and big and cuddly. Like a teddy bear." Jennie pushed her shoulder and scoffed.

"Hey, I'm also sticky, because of you." Chaeyoung giggled, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh my god, don't remind me," Jennie embarrassingly turned away with a hint of red on her cheeks.

"Hey, look at me," Chaeyoung said as she used her hand to tilt Jennie's chin so they were face to face again.

"Don't be embarrassed, it was honestly the most beautiful thing I've seen... Or felt... I don't know. But, please don't feel awkward okay? I liked it... And I really like you." Chaeyoung continued, biting her lower lip after two cat-like eyes were staring back into hers.

"Okay. You can't tease me anyway! I happen to remember a little something-something coming out of you a couple of times." Jennie said cheekily.

"I honestly don't even remember. Please inform me?" Chaeyoung replied and covered her face while waiting for the answer.

"Well except for the crazily loud moans. I remember hearing an 'shh, just eat my pussy please'  or something along those lines." Jennie laughed at Chaeyoung's horrified face as she recalls the exact moment and words.

"Fuck, fuck, no. Shut up. It just happened okay." Chaeyoung buried her face into Jennie's neck so Jennie couldn't see her extremely red cheeks.

"I'm sorry. It was fucking hot and I really enjoyed myself, baby... I really really like you too, by the way." Jennie tightened her arms around Chaeyoung and giggled softly.

"You're too cute in the morning. Stop it." Chaeyoung replied while slowly tickling Jennie's side.

"Aww, babe. We should shower and really change these sheets. Also, brush your teeth because you really stink." Jennie said.

"Umm. Have you smelled your own breath?

Jennie brought her hand up to cover her mouth and smelled her own breath, grimacing.