Chapter 17.5

After another round, both girls lied on the bed, butt naked and panting.

"You're getting good at that," Jisoo observed.

"We're getting good at that," Lisa agreed since it takes two people to scissors (seriously I- chocked writing this...)

"I hope Chaeyoung didn't hear us," Jisoo said, looking worried.

"She's probably out with Jennie. you know... She told me she thinks she's falling for Jennie." Lisa said paying close attention to Jisoo's body language when she mentioned Chaennie.

Jisoo tensed, which is not what Lisa expected.

"Babe?" Lisa said looking at her girlfriend, but Jisoo avoided her gaze.

"Babe. Look at me," Lisa commanded and Jisoo gave in.

What Lisa saw in her eyes, could only be described as... Guilt?

"Chichu?" Lisa said softly, begging her girlfriend to explain.

"W-we put Chaeyoung in this." Jisoo choked out. She felt so guilty and she had her assumptions about how Chaeyoung felt, but now she was certain and she hated it.

"This? This what?" Lisa asked confused, caressing Jisoo.

"With Jennie! I thought- W-we thought we could change her but you just can't stop her!" Jisoo yelled ready to say what she's been hiding for the last two weeks.

"What?" Lisa asked both confused and angered.

"The first night, when they pretend to date, I caught Jennie sneaking out. She gave me some bullshit excuse and I knew she was going to fuck some girl. She came back tired and her hair was a mess, but I knew, just knew it wasn't Chaeyoung." Jisoo revealed.

Lisa clenched her fists in anger.

"Sh-she what?" Lisa gritted out. Jisoo tried to grab Lisa's hand but the girl flinched away.

"That's your best friend! Is she just going to dump Chaeyoung like that after she gets her fuck? After everything?" Lisa asked and Jisoo looked down in shame.

"That's why I'm telling you. You need to get Chaeyoung to distract herself. Fuckgirl Jennie won't leave. Not after what she's been through. Chaeyoung's a nice girl. I don't want her caught up in Jennie's past." Jisoo alluded to Jennie's past, but all Lisa knew was Chaeyoung's.

"You think Chaeyoung's life has been sunshine and rainbows? There's a reason why she is the way she is!" Lisa yelled and her girlfriend sat wide eyes.

Lisa noticed this and instantly calmed down.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you, baby"

Before Jisoo could respond, the front door could be heard opening. A second later, Chaeyoung''s voice was heard.

"Lisaaaaaaa, dinnerrrrrr!"

Which was basically just leftovers from the Italian place she and Jennie just went to.

"Tell her,"Jisoo said before kissing Lisa harshly, putting her clothes on, and leaving.

"What was that about?" Chaeyoung asked chuckling but stopped when she saw Lisa's serious face.

"Lis? What's wrong?"Chaeyoung asked concerned.

"It's about Jennie."

--

oops here ya'll go another one ahehehe

Bye~

-Dumpling