Chapter 3.5

this chapter was before Lisoo walk in on Chaennie, so these '.5'are going to be practically Lisoo chapters

--

Jisoo struggled as she just finished her pop quiz in her anatomy class. She completely forgot the names of the leg bones and was beating herself up for not studying last night. Then again, she did get to meet one Lisa Manoban and that definitely was worth more than a measly quiz grade.

Lisa was thinking the same thing as she walked out of her chemistry class. Apparently she did not learn what she needed to learn in high school. Her thoughts were still circling around the goddess named Jisoo.

In retrospect, it was bound to happen that the two collided whilst being distracted by their thoughts.

"Fucking hell..."Lisa muttered.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Are you oka- Lisa?" Jisoo asked, seeing the taller girl on the floor in front of her.

"J-Jisoo. H-Hey!"Lisa cursed herself for stuttering but Jisoo thought it was absolutely  adorable, causing her to giggle.

"What are the odds of us both going here?" Jisoo said, gesturing to the building and school they were in.

"The same as our bestfriends being fuckgirls?"Lisa quitely replied because the nerves were creeping up on her when she saw the out reached hand from Jisoo to help her up.

Jisoo nods while letting out a hearty laugh that instantly filled Lisa with warmth.

Oh my god, even her laugh is adorable, Lisa thought.

"Well, it was nice to see you but I should probably get back to my apartment before Chaeng burns our place down." Lisa chuckled, while picking her stuff up and trying to walk away.

Jisoo, who decided to take a page out of Jennie's book quickly grabbed her wrist and gently pushed Lisa against the wall to prevent her from leaving.

Lisa was blazing red at the moment, nervous beyond belief.

"I'm sure she can handle herself. It's only.." Jisoo paused to check her watch, "..8:30. How about you and me get some dinner?" Jisoo said, rasing an eyebrow.

She had to remember to tell Jennie about this burst of confidence she has right now.

All Lisa could do was nod her head and think about what Chaeng would think after telling her about this moment. Probably that she ws whipped.

--

"So Lisa, tell me about yourself."Jisoo said across the booth they sat in at the local bakery which is located in between their apartments.

"There's not much to tell." Lisa said nervously, praying that Irene's staff would hurry up and bring the food out. Luckily for her, they did. The girls ate with small comments here and there, hungry after a day of classes.

Once they were done and the bill was paid by Jisoo, who refused to let Lisa pay and with a discount from Irene. They sat at the booth for a couple of hours, engaging in mindless chatter and drinking cups of free coffee, courtesy of Irene.

"Now c'mon, there's more than meets the eye, even though what I'm seeing is beautiful enough."Jisoo complimented, making Lisa a puddle of mush on the floor.

"You were not this confident when I saw you yesterday." Lisa muttered, shaking her head.

"I may have learned a thing or two from Jennie." Jisoo shrugged while Lisa chocked on her coffee.

It took Jisoo a few seconds to catch on but when she did she narrowed her eyes.

"Not like that! I would never!" Jisoo said clearly flustered and Lisa giggled.

"Don't worry, it's the same with Chaeng." Lisa sighed.

Jisoo sighed as they made their way outside into the cool Los Angeles night.

"So..." She started, her confidence now gone.

"So?"Lisa asked with a knowing smirk.

"Can I-I mean we- can we- I don't know... do this again?" Jisoo asked while scratching the back of her head. She hoped that she made a good impression and didn't scare her away.

Lisa, woh pretty much activated her confidence she learned from Chaeng just smiled and agreed. She grabbed Jisoo's phone and entered her own contact details under 'Queen Lisa.'

"Text me." Lisa said, giving the girl a hug and kissing her cheek before walking off towards her apartment.

Jisoo just stood there astounded by the girl walking away and practically flew back to the apartment.

Both girls were extremely excited to tell their bestfriend about tonight. Well, they were... Until they walked into their rooms.

--   

I hope you all like this chapter.

Bye~