The Lucky Boys

Authors note:

Yes I know I havent updated for 2 weeks but I told u guys that I wont update cuz of my bday.

It was the best fourteenth bday ever and I had sooo much fun with the ppl I lovee.

But its gonna be a crazy next few days...

This chapter is reallyyyyy intense.

I hope you like it though, because by the end of it, youll all fall in love with niall.

xxxxx

thetypicaldramaqueen

“Chrissy! Melissa took my straightener!”

“Chrissy! Tell Brittany to stop using my lip gloss! I’m going to have to boil that thing now!”

“Chrissy! Tell Annabelle to stop messaging Harry from my phone, saying dirty things, pretending to be me!”

The last one was Alyssa.

God. What did I do to deserve this kind of torture? Why couldn’t a normal girl study for her exams?

I sighed, closing my laptop and trying to move strategically so that all the textbooks around me didn’t fall. I started college in hopes of being an interior designer but somehow roped myself into studying English literature.

Somehow, it wasn’t as easy as the professor made it out to be.

When I finally made it out of my room, I straightened my glasses and headed down the stairs, and into the guest room.

I stomped into the room, and let’s just say, my face expression wasn’t what you would call, attractive.

I pretty much looked like a raging, hulk, minus the green.

“CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP?” I raged. The expressions on my two sister’s faces were the exact opposite. While Brittany, who was used to me yelling at her, looked un-fazed, Melissa looked like a scared puppy.

“Will you relax Christina?” Brittany asked.

Oh no she didn’t. she used my full name.

“I will not relax! You both have been here a day and already pissed me off. This morning I had to walk in the freezing rain so I could get you the cereal you wanted Brittany! And you both keep fighting! I have exams you know?” I screamed.

“Well then you could’ve said that! I mean, like you need to chill!”

“This is important to me, so I wont chill or relax. I swear. Why did you even come here? I wish you’d leave!” I stormed.

“Wow. I didn’t know my own sister didn’t want me here! I don’t believe you Chrissy! You try so hard to be little miss perfect. All the time, the only thing our parents talk about is you. And im tired of being compared to you. Even in school. The teachers always talk about your amazing grades. The senior boys talk about how hot you were and your charm. The girls talk about what an amazing person you are. And then they look at me. And I came here, just trying to be you, trying to get to know the sister who was always huddled up in her room, or out with her other perfect friends. But I guess I cant be you. Because I’m me. And you hate me.” Brittany said. For once in her life, she looked vulnerable, almost….scared.

Brittany looked at me, waiting for a response, but I couldn’t say anything. She just sighed, one tear falling from her eye, and took her coat, her phone and opened the guest room door and left.