The Rich And Famous Know Me

Author's note: I haven't uploaded for a month, I know. But! My laptop got hacked by fake Canadian police and it had to go for repair.

So heres the new chapter. I made a new cover too btw, if you havent seen it yet, please do!

Thanks

xxx

thetypicaldramaqueen

The Un-Intentional Heartbreaker

“Flight 1009 has now arrived to it’s destination: London, England. This is your pilot speaking. Passengers please line up in a single file line and exit the plane in a timely manner. Hope you had a safe flight and enjoy your time in London. Thank you!”

“Ma’am?”

I looked up from my business class seat (courtesy of my father) and saw an air hostess, smiling at me.

“Yes?” I asked.

“We have arrived.” She smiled.

God? How could these people smile so much?

I would’ve killed myself if I were forced to smile all the time.

“Thank you.” I said, putting on my best fake smile and got up to grab my bag.

Surprisingly, I had packed lightly.

Half of the stuff I wore in Turkey wouldn’t be suitable for London weather and wasn’t fashion-forward enough for my social life.

I grabbed my bags and got off the plane to a pleasant surprise.

It was hot outside.

I looked down at my black jeans and blue sweater and realized that I was a tad overdressed. I had even decided to wear boots.

Nevertheless, I walked into the customs area of the airport, awaiting airport security to check my bags for anything that I could kill someone with.

If I wanted to kill someone, I wouldn’t hide the murder weapon in my suitcase.

“Hey! You’re Chrissy Scott! I’m Aria.” Someone called my name and I turned to see a red head girl about my sisters age, smiling at me.

“Um, hi?”

“You are amazing! I’m sorry about what Niall did to you.” She called out.

I looked at her with a face of confusion. “What do you mean?”

“Well he ha-

Someone called Aria’s named and she turned to face them. “Coming mom!”

“Anyways,” She said, turning back to me, “I have to go! It was nice meeting you!”

Aria turned and ran to the person calling her name, making sure to wave goodbye to me.

What did Niall do to me?

Last time I checked, I was the one who made all the mistakes in our relationship.

A lot of people disliked me because of this; what they didn’t understand was that I didn’t know who I was yet and what I wanted.

I was allowed to take time to figure that out, right?

I mean, everyone made mistakes. I just happened to make a little more than the average twenty year old. I wasn’t perfect and I knew that.

Why did everyone expect me to be?

Just because I was dating a singer didn’t mean I had to be a gorgeous model, singer or a dancer.