I Think I Love You

Authors Note: This chapter is sorta rushed because my best friend said I would be amazing if I updated...or something like that.

This ones for you honey! @Revolutionist

Shes also the real chrissy.

Her book is amazing. But dibs on all the boys in it!

Hope u like this chapter!

xxxxx

thtypicaldramaqueen

Next Chapter:

“Everything looks deelish, Alyssa.” Niall commented.

“Why Thank you. Its an honor to feed such royalty. Especially The Fresh Prince of Mullingar.” Alyssa teased.

Niall immediately went red and looked at Alyssa in surprise.

“How? How did you know about my nickname?” He asked.

“I’ve got ways, Niall Horan.” Alyssa said, with a wink.

“She has no ways. And don’t believe her when she says she has people too. Alyssa just likes acting mysterious. And as for how she knows, Harry mentioned it before you two love birds came downstairs.” Bella told him.

It was my turn to go red.

“We’re not love birds. We’re friends.” I told Annabelle.

I looked at Niall and he nodded in agreement.

“We can change that.” Alyssa said, giving me a wink. Annabelle giggled. This was going to be another start of one of their theories involving me and a guy.

“You two can shut up now.” I told them.

“No thanks.” They replied.

Thankfully, the other boys interrupted, changing the subject.

After Lunch, we decided on watching a movie. After much debate, we decided on watching  ‘The Killers’ which was a chick flick Annabelle and I loved.

That was when Ashton Kutcher actually looked hot. Now, in Two and A Half Men, he wasn’t exactly attractive. But then again, that’s just my opinion.

Niall sat beside me. I had a feeling it was because I had a whole bowl of popcorn in my lap.

“I love this movie.” I told him.

“Me too.” He said sheepishly.

“You’ve seen it? Wow.” I commented.

He mustve taken it the wrong way because he added, “My sisters made me watch it.”

I considered this for a moment before I pointed out, “But Niall, you don’t have sisters.”

“Shit. You caught me! Fine, I'm a big softy. I admit it.” He said.

“Aww Nialler! Its okay, you can be my softie.” I told him. He was too adorable.

The movie passed by involving lots of laughs and cute moments where all of us sighed. By the time the movie ended, Niall’s arm was around me.

“Oh sorry.” He said after he had realized.

“You really don’t need to apologize, you weren’t killing me.”

“Oh. Okay..” He said, wearily.

After the movie, we decided to get a tour of the house.

First we went to Annabelle’s room. Her walls were wallpapered with different articles and pictures and book ideas. I loved it.