What's Love Got To Do With Sex

3 months ago

She loved the shape of him against her tongue, shifting her angle and positioning him with one hand around the base to rub the head against the roof of her mouth, and sucked. 

His breathless moans and tensing thighs letting her know exactly how much he enjoyed what she was doing. 

"Oh, god, Max," he moaned as she began a rhythm, sucking and pulling away, tongue leaving the underside of his shaft with each stroke. 

"Oh, god." She matched the pace of her mouth with strokes of her hand, every sound he made dampening where she was wet and ready for him. 

He hadn't officially been home in 3 months. The last time she saw her husband, before today, was the week previous when he came by the house to get some clothes. She tried to get him to stay by apologizing but he simply brushed her off. This last time she knew she had to get him to stay one way or the other. 

"I can't-" His hands were on her shoulders. "Oh, shit, Max stop or I'm gonna come." 

She sped up the pace, and his hands tightened. She felt him harden in her mouth, that first spasm, and he cried out, orgasm rippling over him. She kept the pace with his cries, swallowing his seed, easing off as he trembled beneath her. 

He took a deep breath, eyes opening and pushed her on her back on their bed that he hadn't slept in in months. He missed the look on her face as he refused to peer into her eyes. 

He dropped his head down, his hand moving to stroke her clitoris. Tongue parting her labia, he lapped up the liquid then pushed it inside of her, fucking her with its length. His movements were firm, fingers pressing insistently against her as his tongue plummeted her body. 

She was so wet, and his tongue lapped at her passage, trying to taste all of her, tongue-fucking her while his nose nudged her clit. 

She let out strangled moan, shifting and parting her legs wider to invite him, and his tongue licked from the bottom of her cleft to clit, making her shudder as he found that hard, sensitive nub and sucked it. 

The sound of him sucking her, along with her moans, filled the bedroom, and she let out a cry when his blunt, skilled fingers entered her. Muscles clamped around those fingers as he worked her clit, and started a rhythm, fucking her with those fingers and she moved with him, urging him faster, more, more, more. 

Max trembled, her legs tensed around his head as her hands returned to his hair, pulling when she felt her paramount orgasm nearing.

Mouth opening wide, she gasped, the breath becoming trapped in her throat. Her body seized, back arching off the bed as her climax befell her.

Tristan fucked her through her completion, tongue moving in her pussy while his fingers alternated between rubbing and pinching her bundle of nerves. 

Feeling her body slowly begin to relax, he stilled, inhaling and exhaling feeling to catch his breath. He was hard again and nowhere near done. 

"On all fours," he said in a breathy tone. 

She turned on her stomach and then pushed herself up. She felt a bit shaky, so she sank down on her elbows and Tristan gripped her hips and thrusted inside her. 

He wasn't teasing anymore, simply taking what he wanted for her. She liked it, and she missed it, the way he could hit her g-spot so perfectly. 

Tristan was clutching her hips now, moaning and swearing, and she could tell he was close. He thrusted almost viciously, then snuck around to play with her clit. He gently bit at her shoulder blade and then she was coming quickly, gasping and shaking. He stilled inside of her, releasing his spend for the second time tonight. 

She let her legs go out and dropped onto her stomach, his member slipping from her. He rolled over to his designated side of the bed, breathing heavily. 

As they came down from their mutual ecstasy, their broken relationship finally weighed on them. 

He returned to their house for a reason and he hadn't intended on being seduced during his mission. Without a doubt he missed Max, he missed having sex with her, he missed being in her presence… but he was tired. 

She sighed, contented and satisfied and anxious. Her body continued to tremble post-coitus, not only from the delicious sex but because she could tell something was off with her husband. 

His long hair stuck to his forehead, he didn't bother to move the stubborn strands. His eyes were closed and his chest heaved with labored breaths. 

Only when his breathing returned to its normal pace did Tristan speak. Max thought he had fallen asleep as she was on her way there as well. 

"I want a divorce." 

"...Okay."