What's Love Got To Do With Fights

9 years ago

"Fuck you," she growled, reaching up to grip his hair as she kissed him hard.

He returned the kiss, biting at her lips and licking at her tongue as he pulled her hair and groped her ass. 

She grunted when he pushed her against a wall of their newly shared apartment, her back making contact with the surface hard enough to bruise. 

"I hate you." She reached down to unfasten his jeans, stroking him through the denim and smirked when she felt he was already hard.

"Fucking whore," he muttered, reaching under her skirt and ripping her thong. "You were basically fucking that short bastard on the dance floor. You like playing these games with me, huh?" He pulled her leg up and thrusted into her without warning. "I hate you." 

It hurt to be stretched so much without any preparation, but she was soaking wet so he at least slid in easily. He was thick, stretching her muscles, and she bit at his mouth as she adjusted to him.

He pushed her blouse and bra up, freeing her breasts, and started groping her hard enough to leave bruises, twisting her nipples as he fucked into her deep and hard.

"Maybe… Maybe… But I was thinking about you the whole time." She bit his earlobe. "Bet you didn't like that, did you? That's why you let that blonde bimbo all over you. Such a fucking hypocrite, Tris. I was ready to kill that bitch. Harder, damn it. Make me feel it."

"I watched you the entire time. Watching you grind all up on the son of a bitch. You knew it too. You loved my attention. You were gagging for it. Sniffing around like a bitch in heat. You'd have let me fuck you right there on the dance floor if I'd so much as snapped my fingers," he said, snapping his hips faster, going deeper inside her.

"That's why we're here now. Because you know nobody else can satisfy you the way I can, baby. You got a man who can make you beg. Who can make you scream."

"There. That's it." Max whined when he started hitting her spot with each thrust, pulling his hair harder as she bit at his neck. 

He sucked on her breast, bit at her nipple, and she arched her back, crying out softly as she came. He gripped her hips tightly as he fucked her even harder, focusing on his own pleasure now that she had already found her release. It wasn't long before he growled low and deep in his throat, seed spilling inside her as his cock pulsed.

When he finished, she buried her face against his neck. She flushed from her orgasm, but she could feel heat spreading over her cheeks as she acknowledged how childish she was tonight.

She didn't know what made her grind all over that dude, she didn't even know him. She thought she could make her boyfriend jealous and she accomplished her goal. But he made her so mad, flirting with those sluts at his book signing event. Some part of her knew she shouldn't have been too upset, it was just a way to sell his books. 

And she knew what she was getting into when she started dating a Gemini nearly a year ago. They flirt with everybody, even if they weren't aware of it. He had flirt his way into her pants all those months ago and never looked back. 

They were happy, they just moved in together. They went to the club to celebrate and her little plan backfired in her face. Well not too much seeing that he damn near fucked her into the wall by their front door. 

"One of these days, Max, you're gonna have to learn to trust me." Tristan kissed her ear and let her down onto wobbly legs. 

"I do trust you, Tris. It's those hoes that only show up to your events because they think they'll have a chance with you that I don't trust." He loomed over her and she grabbed him by the collar, pulling him down to where he was eye to eye with her. 

"They'd have to go through me first." She kissed him hard on the mouth. 

Tristan smirked, picking up his girlfriend and carrying her to their bedroom. "Oh don't I know it." He stripped them down and laid next to her on the bed. "But you have nothing to worry about, baby. You're the one I plan to marry someday." 

"Ahh talk is cheap, Fletcher." Max rolled over to straddle him, sitting on top of his slowly inflating erection. "When I see a ring on this finger is when I'll believe you, buddy boy." She ground into him, trying to get a reaction. 

"Is that a challenge, Max?" 

"Maybe. And I wanna be surprised too." 

He proposed 2 weeks later — the day after their one year anniversary.