Chapter 2 If Everybody Cared

Cry P.O.V.

I Hate the feeling that you will do something bad but you try not to. That's what is happening to me and felix. This thing inside of me, this DNA in me is killing me, making me something I'm not. I have to tell him about this. Would he understand? I guess that I can I mean, he loves me but I don't now if he loves me that much.i wish that people would care for me more. World peace. But I am the thing that people fear, I am the poison in there veins that makes them mad, sad, angry...murderous. I have there madness inside of me. It is like my words are weapons, when I talk they run, scared that I am gonna kill or hurt them, they are the lesser species, I am the dominant, then I am the thing that felix loves. I can't keep both lives secret for long. I need to drain my energy. I feel it coming, then I am gone.

MADcry P.O.V.

Kill, kill, kill, must kill. Must to scare them all. They are so puny, and that damn Felix. He will die by my hand. All the things that make me angry. They will fall and they will die by me. Starting with the small, then for Felix. I run out of the house, Finding my first victim. The puny thing In this body is fighting to control me, HA! He will never control me... I ran into my first victim. A man, not out of shape and looks like a good start so I punch him in the gut and he falls to the ground. Then I elbow him in the stomach. Then right before I finish him with a stomp on the head. He comes back and takes over. Damnit! Must get the blood. I try but it's no use. He is back in control. Fuck!

Cry point of view.

I pushed it back and helped the man up. He stared at me and before he left. He said to me in a weak tone.

"You have so much...anger. so much fear. But that does not mean you can not fight back the urge to do bad things. You have to power to handle many things in life. And this is one of them. Everyone can care for there loves. But they can also care for others. If only everyone cared."

He cave me a card with his phone number on it and walked off without another word.

The card said call If there is another problem. And he will help. I walked back home to see that felix was home.

I'm gonna tell him about this. No more secrets. No more.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys, how do you like the MADcry point of view? Was it good?

Question time!!

1) do you want the man to be a special character In The story?

2) what should his name be?

3) what do you think the man will do?

Find out in the next chapter!!