Chapter 6 where to?

Felix point of view

We drive away from my home, I left so much stuff that I wish I brought with but... I would leave anything there to protect cry. I look at him and gasp...

What in the FÛCKS NAME IS THAT! He turns to face me and looks away he glows for a few seconds then looks back at me with his normal... Whatever you call it, a shift.

"Felix, I told you about this... It's that thing in me. I- I can't control it very well." He was crying and I could tell. Small droplets fell from under his mask and I pulled over. I took out my phone and called someone.

"Hello?" That simple accent, Marzia...

"Marzia it's me, I need some help." I said with the best voice I could after what just happened.

"Felix, what's wrong?" She said worried. I took a deep breath and looked back at the phone.

"It's- its about cry...I.. I can't tell you on the phone. It's too dangerous. Can we stay at your place for a few days?"

"Ok felix, but when you get here you better tell me what's wrong." She hung up and I got in the car again.

"Who was that you were calling?" He said to me in a demanding voice. Calm down cry I wasn't calling the FBI or anything.

I called Marzia to take us in for a few days. If that's fine with you I suppose?" I said back as calmly as I could. Cry doesn't like Marzia, at all. He thinks that she will take me away from him. He is too silly to see that I am his forever. We drove off to her house but along the way we see SWAT team trucks going door to door.

I will keep him safe with my life.