Chapter 20 - EXE vs Requiem/the unusual Exorcist

Exe said as he was shocked, WHAT?! Then a familiar voice said, THATS ENOUGH EXE!! Exe turns to see Manicrequiem and said, YOU!!..YOUR STILL ALIVE!! Manicrequiem said, you killed many people, you manipulate my brother twice, and now your finished...once and for all! Sonic said inside his mind, b-b-big brother? Exe then attacks Requiem but missed. They fought dark vs light, good vs evil, and angel vs devil. Exe was about to use the knife on EXE but Manic requiem uses a magic spell to freeze EXE in his place. Exe said in anger, WHAT?!..WHAT DID YOU DO?!..YOU WILL REGRET THIS WHEN I GET FREE!! Manicrequiem said as his tears glowed bright blue, you won't be getting free again...Exe you or anyone else won't manipulate my brother or anyone else!..there will be no escape for you not at all! Exe struggled but was frozen and stiff as a board. Manicrequiem then chanted as his tears flew towards Exe, Evil who has taken this lost souls pain...prepare to perish into the light and eternal holiness!..and leave this young soul in peace and go back to the darkness you belong! The last tear landed on EXE before all of a sudden Exe screamed as a bizarre light was wrapped around him. Exe was slowly disappearing out of Sonics body and back into the shadows where Exe came from. Then after the light vanish Sonic was back to normal and unconscious. The blue hedgehog fell to the ground but before he landed Manic catches him and lands on his feet before turning back to normal. Sonic opened his eyes and said in tears, y-your alive... Manic said with a sigh, I am Sonic...I am... Manic let Sonic down to the ground before Sonic felt guilt and whispered, oh Goddess...what have I done? Sonic gasped before he sees Knuckles breathing heavily and bleeding. Sonic was in tears of guilt and shame before rushing to Knuckles.