Chapter 4 - loss of a friend

Knuckles was walking around still having a chilling moment and having flashbacks of Sonic on that day. He then sees Shane and Barker in the car with their stuff packed preparing to leave. Knuckles asked them, uhh what are you guys doing? Barker said as he panicked, THE KILLER GOT MY STUNT BEARS!!..THE KILLER KILLED MY TWO STUNT BEARS!! Shawn said, AND WE ARE OUT OF HERE!!..LETS GO DAD! Barker nodded before putting the peddle to the metal and Speeding our of the village. Knuckles was confused for a moment or two before seeing the decapitated heads of the now starting decomposing heads of the stunt bears. Knuckles almost felt like throwing up as he felt sick to his stomach. Knuckles walked away from the scene and into the forest. He sees Sonic at the stream before walking to him. Knuckles asked, uhh...hey Sonic...is..everything okay? Sonic said without turning to face him, yeah. Knuckles asked, uhh..what are you doing? Sonic said still not turning to him, I'm just washing up nothing much else. Knuckles said, say are you free tonight? Sonic said, no I have other plans tonight...some other time okay? Knuckles nodded before walking away but then he turn to Sonic and noticed something. He sees the stream but catches a glimpse of crimson red liquid in the stream. Knuckles let out a light gasped in horror and shock before he ran off. Later Knuckles ran into Amy and Tails. Knuckles heavily breaths and said, wh..wheres Sticks at? Amy shrugged and said, I don't know I went to her house but she wasn't there...she hasn't been seen at all today. Then Vector cane to them with Espio and Charmy as he said, hey guys. Tails said, hey Vector..was is it? Vectors face darkening as he said, you know your friend Sticks the badger? Tails said worriedly, wh..what's wrong?..is she okay? Espio shook his head and said, I'm sorry but she was found dead along with Og and the gogova that was found as well. The three gasped in horror as Amy's heart brake that her best friend is gone...this time for good. Any broken down crying and screamed, NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!..SSSSTTTTTIIIICCCKKKKSSSSS!!! Knuckles cried as Tails was in shock. Espio said, we contacted what's left of her family...they're making the arrangements...I'm sorry for your loss. The three detectives walked away leaving the three friends to cry and mourn and grief for their friend. Knuckles cried as well but he was frightened of Sonic...he didn't wanna believe Sonic was capable of doing this...Knuckles thought, b..but how could this have happened?...s..s..something's not right with Sonic...but what?