Chapter 11 - Silver

After the mayors death and Marks death was announced. Everyone was getting scared and very terrified. Sonics killings were growing more brutal. But Knuckles still Denys its Sonics doing due to the fact that he had certain feelings for Sonic. Knuckles had to take shelter at Tails workshop due to the fact that it was raining blood with an unexplained explanation and he was homeless and very scared to get killed knowing he didn't wanna die. He laid down on the couch as he thought of Sonic. He thought, I can't believe Sonic would do this...I just can't...he wouldn't even dare hurt us...would he? Recalls how cold he has been and very distance he was from everyone. But he shook in denial knowing Sonic wouldn't dare do those things as the red echidna said to himself, oh man Sonic...what has happened to you?...why is this happening? Knuckles believed he must've been mad at him for too long with the others. Knuckles curled up into a ball and said as he whimpered, how could this be the Sonic I knew?...if we haven't been so foolishly mad at him none of this wouldn't happen...but what coulda happened to Sonic?...is he?...is he holding a grudge against us?...no this can't be Sonic this just can't be! He cried as he says Sonics name over and over. Knuckles said as he sighs, I guess I should've just forgave him and move on...and maybe ask him out...oh Sonic I'm so sorry... that's when a familiar voice Knuckles hasn't heard in a long time said, that's not your friend. He looked up to see a white hedgehog with a stern but concern look. Knuckles asked, Silver?...what are you doing here?...and why are you here? Silver said as he sighs, Knuckles I like to explain and I'm happy your alright but we need to get out of here... Knuckles legs felt like jelly as he stood up. They both head outside before Silvers eyes widened as he sees Sonic with his back turned away from them. Knuckles rushes to him before Silver said, KNUCKLES GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW!! Silver used his psychic powers to push Sonic away from Knuckles. Sonic in his exe form glared at Knuckles as he growled like a wolf. Knuckles whispered in fright looking at Sonic.EXE's red pupils, s..S..S..Sonic? Silver said as he pushes Sonic further away from them before he said, that's not Sonic...not anymore!... Knuckles said, what?...I..I don't understand.. Silver grabbed Knuckles hand and said, no time to explain we need to get out of here now... the two teleported as Sonic.EXE smirked and said, hehehehehe...what weak fools running away...they remind me how he ran away from me...and that reminder sickens me...if I had killed him on time this woulda been different...I gotta visit a certain girl...no time for delays. He laughed teleporting to his next victim.