Program: Communication

-----------------------------------

Profile: Hacker

Real name Sarren Freebird.

Age: 18

Height: 5'4"

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Dark brown

Specialty: Computers

------------------------------------------------

"Sarren, Sarren, Sarren, Sarren, come on answer us!" The twins chanted in my ear. My headache was now approaching migraine levels.

"WHAT?!" I screamed at them. I left the living room to escape all of the noise but the noise just followed me to my room.

"Where does everyone have their tattoos?" Terra asked.

"I am working! I don't have time for your stupid questions! Go pester Sorin," I snapped. Was it really to much to ask for some privacy?

"We can't," Axel answered, "Sorin is still trying to escape Onyx's wrath."

I looked up to see two sets of bright green eyes staring at me. "And just how did you two get away?"

"Escaping is easy once you have the high ground," Axel casually stated.

"My room door is locked, by a computer code might I add."

Both twins pointed up to where a ceiling tile was out of place.

"High ground, remember?" Axel said.

"Fine! But you have to get some headache medicine for me in return.''

"In return for what?" Terra asked.

I collapsed on my bed. Partly from exhaustion and party out of frustration. "I got my tattoo on my left leg, Sorin's tattoo is on his neck, and I believe Onyx has it on her collar bone. Now, please go get me some medicine."

"Onyx got her tattoo on her collar bone!" Terra exclaimed.

I propped myself up on my elbows and glared at them.

"Medicine, right, we'll get right on that Sarren," Axel said.

I watched as Terra gave him a boost up to the hole in my ceiling. Axel, in return, then reached down and pulled Terra up. I blinked and the hole was gone. I couldn't even tell where it had been in the first place. I closed my eyes and relished in the peace and quiet. Five minutes of total quiet passed and just as fast, ended.

"Hey, Sarren, did you fall asleep?" Terra's voice floated down from the ceiling.

"No, Terra," I opened my eyes to see an upside down Terra hanging from my ceiling, "Where's Axel?"

"I ditched him when he got caught by Onyx outside your room. Can I hang out here?" She asked as she dropped to the floor, "'let's knock on her door this time' he said. Yah, never doing that again."

"If you don't I'll set traps in all of the ceilings in this mansion," I retorted, "what do you really want Terra?"

"Well, if we're going to be this secret agent team..." Terra started.

"More like a team of assassins."

"Whatever, we're still going to need secret agent gadgets. Do you think you can make us some Sarren? You know, like special communication devices that secret agents wear?"

"Again, assassins NOT secret agents," I sighed in frustration. In the short time Terra has been here her ideas have gotten really wild.

"Terra that's it!" I shouted, quickly sitting straight up.

Startled Terra fell back, "What's it?" She asked.

"Communication devices! That's what my plans were lacking! Terra you are a genius and I'm an idiot for not thinking about it sooner."

"Really? I mean, of course I'm a genius," Terra answered.

I grabbed my laptop and rushed to leave my room. I needed to get equipment and supplies.

"Sarren don't!" Terra shouted.

I opened my door before turning around and asking, "What?"

"Found you!" Onyx shouted in my ear.

"Eep!" Terra squeaked.

"She's all yours Onyx. I have shopping to do," I said and escaped.

"Wait! Sarren, don't leave me with her!"

"Later," I told Terra with a smile, "Thank's for all your help