Prologue

Once a Killer

--------------------------

Prologue: Specialists

The Demon Twin

            *Axel & Terra

                       ØMasters at hands on killing and the silent approach. Can use a variety of hand held  weapons.

                           ØWarning: Once you see them consider yourself dead. No one escapes.

The Sweet Angel (Angel for short)

              * Onyx

                         ØMaster of all poisons. Short, painless deaths or long, painful ones. She knows  how to leave no trace of any toxin.

                          ØWarning: Do not accept any food or drink unless you want to test your luck against                                                             death.

Prince

               *Sorin

                            ØA gun specialist and top of the line sniper. A real looker but doesn’t care about his appearance and finds girls annoying.

                            ØWarning: Just when you think you’re safe inside a building you find yourself dead  with a bullet in your brain. Sorin makes the most impossible shots possible.

Hacker

              *Sarren

                            ØDespises that her name is so similar to Prince’s.

                            ØAn expert at anything electronic and excellent at planning and finding escape  routes.

                            ØWarning: No computer stands a chance at hiding its secrets when Sarren  wants them.  

Welcome to The Organization

If you are not ready to die, leave now.

Here we fix the wrongs of the world.

We are among you.

We fight for you.

But be warned.

If you are evil, if you do evil deeds, we will find you and we will take you down.