A Lost Prince

-----------------------------------

Profile: Prince

Real name Sorin. Last name unknown.

Age: 21

Height: 6'0"

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Dirty blond with black and white tipped bangs.

Specialty:??????

------------------------------------------------

I woke up and like so many mornings before today, I didn't have a clue to who I was. This had started about five months ago when I woke up in some ally. I wasn't hurt, but I couldn't remember anything. All I had in my pocket was a single piece of paper. What was on it was: my first name, my address, and my bank account info.

I soon discovered I remembered how to do almost everything basic, except cook, what I made came out as ash. What I didn't remember was how to talk to people. At first I was told I was too formal but I couldn't remember how to talk other wise. What was really difficult to handle were the girls that came up to me all the time. Each one said the same thing 'What's your name? Where are you from? How do you keep up your looks?' I soon found them very annoying and tried my best to avoid them. I wasn't anti-girl I just didn't want to "date them" whatever that meant.

My home was what I was told was a VERY large and VERY nice apartment. Of course, I couldn't compare my place with anything else because I couldn't remember and I didn't have a friend's house to visit.

"Morning Sir," The maid said as she walked into my room.

That was another thing. Did all apartments have maids? I got out of bed and went into my closet to change, walk-in closets were nice. I didn't care what I put on because I found out when I tried to look nice, swarms of girls tried to follow me. When I was done I grabbed my wallet and headed out to grab some breakfast.

"Have a nice day Sir," the maid said as I left.

The one nice thing I had discovered was that my bank account never ran dry. No matter how much I spent by the end of the week it was like I never spent anything to begin with. I was not, however a big spender. I didn't have a job because I couldn't remember what I was good at. So I kept a close eye on my account. Every Saturday I checked it to make sure it was back to the $50,000 it started off as. The bonus was that if I never spent any of it for an entire week the money doubled. At least that's what my bank accountant said. I was doubtful, money didn't just double by itself.

After breakfast I went to the city park buying a basketball from a store along the way. When I got there I started my own version of basketball. I was told my version was similar to a game called horse except it ended when someone couldn't copy someone else's shots. I did this about once a week for entertainment. In order to play you had to put $10 in the pot. If you lost I kept the money but if you won you got the entire pot. Lots of people played because I put $100 every 5th challenger. Like I said, I did this for entertainment because I never lost. No matter how ridiculous the shot was I always made it.

I had been at the park for about three hours when I saw them. A girl with dark brown hair and a middle aged man with black hair got out of a large car. The girl did not look happy and had what looked like a red triangle tattooed on her leg. She seemed to be fighting with the man. I couldn't care less about who they were but they were really loud and were coming my way. The pot had grown to about $450 so I stated to pack up.

"Hey, give me all your money."

"What?" I asked turning around only to find myself looking down the barrel of a gun.