Group Programing

-----------------------------------

Profile: Hacker

Real name Sarren Freebird.

Age: 18

Height: 5'4"

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Dark brown

Specialty: Computers

------------------------------------------------

"Sorin! What did you do to these children?!"

I looked up from my laptop to see a livid Onyx ready to pounce Sorin. He and the twins  had been playing on the new PS3 and were stuck on the coach with no escape.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"What did he do? If you would peel your eyes off that blasted computer screen for more than two minutes you would know!"

"Hey, I'm working, thank you very much. You know, the whole reason we all formed this team," I retorted.

"Working? Jacob hasn't issued any jobs yet and we only became a team yesterday!" Onyx was now facing me, ready to bite MY head off.

"That's right Onyx, Team Delta officially became a team yesterday. We are also in no condition to carry out any jobs yet. That's why I am now creating team training sequences for the computer to run in the training room."

Sorin used Onyx's momentary distraction to jump over the couch, tactically placing it between Onyx and him, "Doesn't the training room already have team training sequences programmed?"

"It does but they are complete crap. They are so bad that they would end up hurting the team more than improving it," I answered.

"They're that bad? Shouldn't we ask Jacob to fix them?"

The twins sensing this could get bad for them as we'll tried to follow Sorin over the couch but were caught by Onyx.

"Axel, Terra, you aren't going anywhere. Sorin, don't try to change the subject you are still dead."

For the moment Onyx was focused on the three in trouble, forgetting about me. I sighed in frustration and turned back to my laptop, resuming work. The training programs weren't really bad in theory but they were horrible for real life application. They focused too much on the 'skill sets' working together instead of the people With the skill sets working together. The programs were also based to much on best case scenario with nothing going wrong.

"Sorin get back here! Don't think you can run away from me!" Onyx yelled.

"I don't see what the big deal is!" Sorin yelled back. There were sounds of a scuffle followed by a large thud.

"Will you guys knock it off!" I finally snapped. If Onyx wanted my attention earlier, she had it now, because I was not getting my work done. "What are you doing?!"

Upon looking up I found a human knot. Onyx had grabbed Axel and Terra; Axel by his arm and Terra by her leg. Axel and Terra had Sorin pinned to the ground determined to sacrifice him to Onyx so they could get away. Sorin was trapped at the bottom of the pile with Onyx sandwiched between the twins.

"Hey, Sarren, do you think you can have the computer detain Onyx so we can get away?" Sorin asked.

"You have got to be kidding me," I was beyond words.

"No one is detaining me. Don't you dare to even try Sarren!" Onyx snapped.

"Oh, come on Onyx, please let us go," Terra begged.

I closed my laptop giving 100% of my attention to the human not on the floor. That's when I noticed the twin's hair.

"Hey when did you guys die your bangs red?"

"Yesterday, Sorin helped us do it." Axel answered.

"And it was my idea!" Terra cheered.

"Don't you be happy about it!" Onyx scolded.

"Wait, that's what this is all about? My God Onyx, I thought you would freak out about them getting the team tattoo not them dying their hair," I was starting to get a headache.

"TATTOO?!" Axel and Terra exclaimed.

"They are not getting tattoos!" Onyx was desperate now.

"Why not we all have them," Sorin said.

"No!"

"Give it up Onyx you're fighting a loosing battle," I told her. I picked up my laptop and left the room. On my way out I heard the twins pondering where they should have the tattoo placed.

"On our right hands!" Terra shouted.

"NO!"