1. Swear To Shake It Up

"Ready everyone?"

They all nodded and straightened up, a few of them clearing their throats.

"Now. . .match a pitch." Sam stated before singing a note. The boys followed suit and sang the matching note.

He held the note for a few seconds before slowly fading off, the boys also following.

"Good. Now, on three take a deep breath and do your best, just like we practiced!" He smiled.

"Get on with it Samsquach!" Gabriel nudged his arm.

"Shut up shorty." A few people chuckled but soon regained their posture as Gabriel and Sam both started moving their hands like a metronome.

"One, two, three..." after three he took a breath with them to help and Gabriel and the rest of them began to sing. Sam just kept moving his hands for help before he also sang along.

Sit down I'm gonna need you to keep time

Come on just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me,

Good good, now we're making some progress come on just tap, tap, tap your toes to the beat.

And I believe, this may call for a proper introduction and well, don't you see

I'm the narrator and this is just the prologue

Dean took a deep breath and sang his solo while the rest of the group sang the instrumental part.

"Swear to shake it up if you swear to listen

Oh we're still so young, desperate for attention

I, aim to be, your eyes, trophy boys trophy wives!"

Castiel breathed in deeply and sang his part, Dean looked over at him and smiled slightly.

"Swear to shake it up if you swear to listen

Oh we're still so young, desperate for attention

I, aim to be, your eyes, trophy boys trophy wives!"

There was a knock at the door and Sam stopped their rehearsal.

"Take five!" He yelled before running towards the door.

The Acapella group dispersed and sat in a few chairs and on the floor.

Dean walked over to Cas and smiled, ruffling his messy hair.

Cas had piercing blue eyes and ways wore a trench coat. And if you ever spoke to him but didn't know him, he's as shy as hell. Dean was more of the jock. Of course no one messed with him because he sang and he played football, people knew that no one messed with a Winchester.

Most of the people in their group were popular. The people who weren't before, became popular because Dean and Cas hung out with them. Like, Chuck for instance, or Kevin. . .they weren't well known throughout the school but they were brought out their shells soon enough.

"Nice solo there Cas. . ." Dean winked. Castiel smiled and nodded in his direction.

"You did well too Dean."

Dean smiled and wrapped his arm around Cas' shoulder.

"Hey guys! How are my favorite love birds doing?" Gabriel said as he walked up behind them, a giant smile on his face.

Dean quickly pulled away from Cas and blushed. Castiel rubbed the back of his neck and looked away.

"Shut up. . ." He mumbled.

Gabriel smriked and shook his head.

"I'm just playing! Besides, they're my favorite love birds." Gabriel said as he looked over at Lucifer and Michael in a corner of the room. Lucifer had his head on Michaels shoulder and his arms wrapped around his waist. Michael was just kinda standing there blushing madly.

Dean chuckled and shook his head. Everyone knew they had a crush on each other, but no one would make the first move. You'd think it would be Lucifer since he was the one who was always flirting with Michael. It was sure to happen sooner or later anyways.

Sam walked back to them, biting his lip.

"Okay...guys? We have a bit of a dilemma."

Everyone walked over to him and waited for him to continue.

"Competition will be here sooner than we thought...and I still haven't chosen my soloist."

Dean and Cas glanced at each other. They had both been dying for the part.

"Why don't you just do it?" Gabriel asked, wrapping his arm around Sam's waist.

Sam looked down at him and kissed his forehead.

"I know I'm the leader of the Treble Makers but we all know for a fact I do not have to best voice on the team." He said looked over at Dean and Cas.

Gabriel followed his gaze and sighed.

"Okay love birds," he began as he clapped twice. "Looks like you're competing for our main soloist."

*HELLO GUYS! So I did mention I would be writing this in my other fics so yea! Here's chapter one! I hope you guys like it and I hope that you want me to keep writing! Thanks!

~ ComeAlongHolmes_ *