Chapter VI

**[M/N]: Male Name

Narrator's P.O.V.

A few episodes of [Fav.Anime] was all it took for _____ (in her male form) to waste the night away. Before she knew it, there was light coming through the lazily closed blings and her alarm started to ring.

"God damn it! I thought for sure this time I would be able to get at least an hour-or-two of sleep!"

She yelled as she hastily put on the uniform, she bought a male one last minute alongside the female the day she went to purchase uniforms.

To this day that her gut feeling had not betrayed her and _____ felt as if her Monday was wasted on something actually some-what useful.

After brushing her teeth, breakfast and so-on, _____ stepped out of her house.

Big Daniel was exiting his house as well, that's when he was greeted by the sight of a male, who looked awfully familiar to the [Hair-colour]ed female he had walked to school with the previous day.

"Hey! I'm _____ 's brother, I'm covering classes for _____ since something came up and she can't attend class!" 'I hope he believes me.' Though _____ as she seat dropped slightly at the uncomfortable silence. 

"Oh, my roommate told me about you! So your her older brother?"

"Yeah, something like that."

As they both walked to school , talking along the way, they received a lot of unwanted attention from females and an awful lot of glares from males.

'They're so hot!'

'Are they friends?'

'I don't know who's hotter.'

'Who's the other guy with Daniel, I've never seen him before?'

'They're nothing that special.'

'Yeah, I bet they're just pretty boys.'

'Heh, yeah, bunch of pansies.'

Soon they reached school premises, because of the lack of adult superveillance in the school, no one really questioned why there was an extremely handsome male on _____ 's seat instead of the female herself.

Though that's not to say girls didn't try to flirt with him.

"Hey, are you new?"

"What school did you come from?"

Those comments did feed _____ 's ego but she was only looking for one girl, Yui. _____ planned on making sure she isn't able to show her face ever again in public after how bad she plans to reject him.

As said female entered the classroom she started flirting with Daniel, that is, until she noticed the exploding ovaries and squeals coming from _____ 's direction.

That's when both her and Zoe started to get to work, leaving Daniel confused and alone.

Adding an extra layer of face powder, checking their lip tints,dealing with any stubborn hair and making sure to show as much skin as humanly possible without making their skirts seem like belts.