Chapter V

Narrator's P.O.V.

As _____ 's male body walked along with the obese young man, you two talked.

'For some reason both small Daniel and big Daniel have the same personality and way of speaking.'
You though as you walked alongside the male.

"It's my first time working here so Don't expect me to know much."
He said rubbing the back of his neck as you two entered the store, indicating for the previous part timer that his time was up.

Daniel started organizing things that were not yet put on the shelves to be sold. He was having trouble lifting some boxes so you helped him while he stood at the counter, watching for any customers.

🌊...

As you finished placing the last of the boxes in their place you were welcomed with the sight of the three weird looking assholes from school, you remember them trying to get your number.

With them, was the other guy, the one that's Mira's guard dog. I think his name was Zeke, or something?

But was was really unpleasant was the fact that one of the goons were trying to take a nude picture of Daniel.

Before you could intervene though, you were met with a lightning fast punch.

Y/N's P.O.V.

That hurt like hell!! Who the fuck punches like that!

As I turned around, I was met with the somewhat decent looking guy that always hangs around Mira. What's his name, Zeke, Zack?

I don't know but that doesn't matter right now, what matters is that fact that this asshole and his goons had beaten up Daniel and had just taken a picture of him!

You were fast to punch back but the punch was sloppy as you hadn't been in a fight for a long time.

Soon the other goons joined in.

Beating them was easy, a hit to the nape and they were left unconscious, but the real trouble started with the other guy, their leader I presume, I have trouble remembering names...

His punches were fast, and easily overpowered mine but I soon saw where he failed. While his upper body was unbeatable, his lower body wasn't like that, his legs, the were weak, it's quite visible as they were shaking out of exhaustion.

As he was about to deliver a punch, I ducked and went for his legs, successfully lifting him.

After delivering a few blows, I let him go, not wanting to get caught in trouble. Though there was one thing you still had to do, get that pointy bastards phone, just as I turned around to get the phone, I realized they had gotten away.

Damn, I really was weak. What the hell happened to my overconfident self, during fights I usually felt nothing, but here it seems as though I've met my match. I'll have to do twice the workout, maybe I should go to the gym, yeah, I'll do that once I settle with a job.

I looked over to Daniel who was quite badly beaten.

"Hey, I'll tend to your wounds, I should have been more careful with those guys, I let them get away with that pic, I'll get them to delete it."
I really feel guilty for not protecting Daniel, I should've been more attentive!