Chapter IV

Narrator's P.O.V.

After what Yui and her 'followers' had done to _____, the female couldn't really go back to class, much less with a face covered with waterproof mascara and clothes stained with foundation and lipstick.

And that wasn't even the worst part, the worst part was the fact that this was her first day, sure in her old school people often messed with her but it never became so extreme. And that hurt _____, the female had left her life in her hometown and came to Seoul to pursue her passion for clothes, not to be harassed in the bathroom.

Her inferiority complex got the best of her as she tried her best to cover her face while running back home. It was the first time she had skipped school in her life but something told her it wouldn't be her last.

As she entered her house she took out the wet wipes and finally took off the last of that horrendous make-up

She was about to change when she received a text from Mira.

𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 '𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚊':
Hi _____! Where are you? Lunch
just started.
Sent

𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 '_____':
Hi Mira, sorry I can't attend for
the rest of class, something came
sorry!
Sent

'That should do it.' Thought the female as she pressed Sent on her phone. It hurt her to know that she was lying to Mira but she had only known her for a few hours, for all _____ knew, she could be just as bad as that Yui bitch.

_____ soon got hungry so she took out a pack of chips she had saved for those moments. 'No coocking today, just regretting life choices while bawling my eyes out.' Though ______ as she wrapped herself in blankets and sat on the comfortable chair in front of her desk and watched animes she had to catch up on.

As she binge watched another episode, her eyes laid on the sleeping body resting on her bed. It was a male body, _____'s male body to be precise.

Yes, [FirstName] [LastName] had two bodies, a male one and a female one. Her male body was quite handsome, if she did say so herself.

It's features were identical to _____ 's the only difference being the gender. While her male body was strong, tall with broad shoulders, her female one was quite short. Both her bodies worked out quite a bit but it showed much more on her male body, which, since it was bigger, it was stronger than her female one but _____ didn't really mind much.

Her bodies were like real bodies so she had to balance living twelve hours in both. If one body was tired or burned out, she could use the other one and wake up refreshed. But if one was unable to wake up then she wouldn't be able to switch even though she could still sleep.

Only _____ 's mother knew about her other body, at first she tried to hide it but living under the same roof really made it hard so her mother ended up finding out, though that lifted a huge weight off of _____ 's shoulders so she wasn't complaining.

That's when an idea popped up in the female's head, what if she went to school in her male body. She knew Yui was a slut for any guy with a pretty face and her male body was quite handsome so what is she taught that bitch a lesson. 'This is going to be fun!' Thought the female.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I'm going to teach that piece of shit a lesson! Operation revenge is a go! I'll act all gentlemanly and nice and make her fall and then just straight out reject her in the most meanest way I possibly can!

She deserves it, though I also need to find a job, I already hurt mom's bank account enough with this house and transferring.

Guess it's time to switch! I'm already quite sleepy anyways.

...

As I woke up in my other body it felt nice to not have puffy eyes or tears threatening to fall after every single negative thought. I guess I should apply a face mask on my frenadle face before i forget and go to school with those eyes.

After doing that, I got dressed in some more presentable clothes and walked out in search of a job.

As I walked out I saw little Daniel and decided to say hi.

"Hey, you Daniel right?" He looked at me scared, he thought I was going to hit him?

"I'm _____ 's twin!" That's when he calmed down.

"Don't worry, i wasn't going to hurt you." I said, just to make sure we were both on the same page. OIf course I wasn't going to hurt him! He's so adorable!

"Hey, so mind if I walk with you,where are you heading anyways?"

"Oh, I'm going to work, why?"

"Really, where do you work, do you think I can apply to work there too?"

"I don't know, I'll ask my boss, you can come with me today, if you want." Said Daniel. He seemed happy.

"Okay." I said as I followed him to his workplace.

A/N

Hello, the author here! If you have any suggestions about this book or any separate requests then don't be afraid to ask!
♣️886 words, Unedited.♣️