『 ᴵⁿᶠᵒʳᵐᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ 』

Fandom: Lookism, WEBTOONS
Name: Y/N L/N
Age: Korean,  17. Globally, 16.
Intelligence: 6/10. Average, she can pass most exams with acceptable grades but isn't at the very top, probably fifth out of the class at best for subjects she's good at and lower in others depending on what they cover. She especially sucks at physics and sometimes math, even though she doesn't usually fail. But if you don't study your ass off at least a week before the exam you'll already know what to expect, so if I were you I'd study.
Strength: 7/10
-Muay Thai, some moves that you picked up throughout life, but you fight on instinct for the most part.
-You Might do some Parkour throughout the story but nothing really that extreme.
-You have a flexible body and use that to your advantage in street fights.
-At the beginning of the story your strength will not really be 'much' and you'll really just be able to beat low life thugs and stuff, but you'll develop slowly.
Weakness:
Long distance attacks are hard for you if you don't have some sort of support item and if your adversary is too heavy, so you might have some trouble with them.

Close combat with opponents that are much bigger than you (*cough*Logan*cough*) as they are from higher weight classes.

Appearance: 9/10
I know this makes the reader sound like a Mary Sue but please bare with me, your hot and have a good body shape because of your workout and your mom is an herbalist that makes natural remedies so that would explain your flawless appearance and your obsession with good skin routines. It makes even more sense since Asian people in general, as far as I know, are obsessed with skin care (I'm one of them,and my obsession is worse than you would think...)

Fun facts:
· You are VERY lazy, I mean, sure, you learnt martial arts but that was because you got a random wave of inspiration that you sometimes get that gives you a stronger will power than a main anime protagonist and you wanted to live on your own so it was also to prove to your mom that you were strong enough to live on your own.
· You have a short temper, you aren't a bully but if someone pisses you off they can prepare themselves to be immobilized for a while.
· You hate loud noises yet when you get mad your probably the loudest out of them all.
· You come from a small town in South Korea but you moved to Seoul to learn more about fashion, a long time passion you had, especially since you started being influenced by western culture
· You started posting pictures of clothing combinations you made and soon got popular.
· You can't swim and are afraid of the water, no real reason, you just don't like it.
· You're also afraid of the dark, especially since the houses back in your hometown creaked a lot so you developed a fear of the dark and are terrified of the noises they make during the night.
· You like dying your hair different colors from time to time.
· You can't do make up for shit, you once tried to apply makeup and ended up making your mom faint and this other time you got a weird reaction on your face because of using some sketchy foundation that caused pimples to appear all over your face,and it hurt like a bitch, long story short, you and make-up don't mix.
· You're a closet otaku, video games, anime, manga, man wha you name it!
· Because of your otaku tendencies, you tend to get little to no sleep you tend to sleep in school because of the lack of teachers in J High, if you get what I mean.
· If it weren't for the weird mixtures your mom makes, you would look like a panda because of your eye bags.
·If someone interrupts your sleep they are immediately transferred to your kill list, except your mom. This is literally a case of "I have no fear but that (your mom), it scares me."
· Your mom's job pays enough to feed you two but your no Bill Gates over here.
· Junk food is bae and not even your mom can take that away from you.
· Your very gullible which is why you either trust someone with your life or keep them at a 10 meter distance from you.

10.Nov.2019, 731 Words, Undited.