Part 13

Hoseok P. O. V

*OW! *

Someone push me down on the floor. I open my eyes and it's all blurry so I blink of and saw XENA!

Hoseok: XENA!

I was about to go and hug her but I feel myself tied up.

Hoseok: What is this? Where am I? OH GOD!

Xena: Shut your mouth. Your voice is too loud and annoying. Speak more quietly. I am right in front of you.

Hoseok: Xena, this is not you. What happen to you? And why do you let down your hair?

Xena: This is my real self. And my name is not Xena. I am Lee Yunyeong and it's non of your business to know why I fucking let down my hair.

Hoseok: Xena. Do you forgot us? Our kiss?

Xena: It was just an act. I don't even love you.

That's where my heart break into million of pieces.

Hoseok: N-No. It's not true. YOU LOVE ME! YOUR EYES TURN INTO PINK WITH REDDISH! DON'T LIE TO ME!

Then she punch me and I am extremely shock because she has never done that to me.

Xena: SHUT UP!

She kick my stomach and I started coughing blood. Then the door open to reveal a guy with muscular body. Wait, IT'S RICHARD! He go to her and grab her waist and kiss her lips.

Hoseok: N-no. This is just a dream, Hoseok. *tears fall*

Richard: It's not a dream, Hoseok. Stop daydreaming. Nice to finally see you again, Hobi.

Hoseok: DON'T CALL ME THAT, YOU BASTARD!

I was trying to get out of the chair and Xena eyes turn into purple and my body stop immediately. My eyes turn into yellow but it's not working.

Hoseok: Shit.

Richard: I am the father of Bastard. Anyway, have you still remember?

Hoseok: How you fucking kill my sister right in front of me after raping her right?

Richard: YOUR MEMORY IS SOO GOOD! WOW!

He started clapping and stop.

Richard: *smirk* She taste delicious ya know.

Hoseok: RICHARD! I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY!

Richard: Everyone will die one day so no need to kill me. Have a nice day here. Let me spend some time with my wife.

Then he went away with Xena but I saw a knife and I look ahead and saw Xena winking at me. I smirk and took the knife and started to cut it slowly.

Xena P. O. V

Xena: Get that hand out of my waist.

I grab his hand and throw it away. He smirk and grab a strand of my hair and stuck it behind my ear and grab my cheek harshly and said

Richard: You will be my wife, Yunyeong and you can't run away from me forever. Your boyfriend and sister will die in front of you on our wedding day which is tomorrow. There is already wedding dress in your room and don't even try to run away because I. Will. Kill. You. With. My. Own. Hands.

Xena: Do I look like I care, raper?

Richard: DON'T CALL ME THAT!

He harshly pin me against the wall and I groan out pain. He pull my hair to make me look at him and I look at him with hates in my eyes.