Part 10

Xena P. O. V

Xena: NOOOOO!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT COME WITH YOU!!!!!!

Hoseok: COME WITH ME!!!! STOP STANDING THERE!!!!!!

Xena: NOOOOOO!!!!! I AM SCARED!!!!!

Hoseok: This kid.

He pick me up and I started wiggling to get out.

Xena: Let me go!

Hoseok: Stop wiggling or else I will bite your neck!

Xena: AS IF YOU CAN----AAAHHHH!!! YOU HORSE!

He actually bite my neck. He smirk when he look at me and I felt my cheeks blush but I look away and touch my neck to see blood!

Xena: If I get on my feet, prepare to die *eyes light green*

Hoseok: You are joking, miss monkey.

Xena: Oh shit. But still I will *eyes still light green*

He chuckle and he press the doorbell. I got off him and was about to punch him but the door opened to revealed SAMUEL!!!!

Xena: SAAAAMMMMUEEEEELLLLL!!!!!!!

I run to him and hug him. His eyes widen and he hug me back tide.

Samuel: OMG! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME! I MISS YOU! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?????

Xena: Nice! What about you???

We keep talking and talking until

*COUGH* *COUGH*

Xena: SHITHEADS! Can't you cough more quietly? We were in the most interesting subject and you ruin it. Cockblocker *roll eyes but light green*

Hoseok: Why are you two sooo close? *jealous Horse alert*

Samuel smirk and wrap his arm around my was it and said

Samuel: Don't you know? She is my long lost girlfriend?

Hoseok: WHAT?

Xena: I know, Hoseok. Thank you so much for bringing me here to meet with him again.

Hoseok: Y-you? *wasted*

We started laughing and high five each other. Hoseok look like a confuse kid.

Xena: Your acting is getting better, beach.

Samuel: I always act ya know.

For your information, Samuel is gay. (Not that Samuel. The other Samuel)

Hoseok: What is happening?

Xena: We are just joking. We are just best friends.

Hoseok: *whisper* Thank god or else, I will kill him even though he is my cousin.

Xena: I can hear you, Jelly Horse.

Hoseok: Oh shut up *blush*

I chuckle.

Samuel: Come inside guys.

When I step inside the house, the flowers they planted started blooming and the house became more lively. I smile and they look so shock.

Hoseok + Samuel: W-WHAT THE FUCK???

Xena: Shhh! No bad words! Your house is really beautiful, oppa--i mean Hoseok. Fuck my mouth. Why do you want to call Hoseok oppa so much?

Hoseok: It's ok. *laugh*

Samuel: *laugh like a maniac* YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOOK LIKE A PIPSQUEAK!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH SHIT!!!

I started running to him and he started run.

Xena: HOW DARE YOU CALL ME PIPSQUEAK WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY ONE???

I kick his butt and he flew towards the dust bin.

Xena: SORRY NOT SORRY! *flip hair*

Samuel: YOU ARE SAME! YOU NEVER CHANGE! JUST THE WAY I LIKE!!! OW!!!

Hoseok: DON'T YOU DARE SAY LIKE THAT TO HER!

Samuel: Are you jealous?

Hoseok: *quiet*

Samuel: EXPOSED!

I chuckle and went to one of the flower and said

Xena: Can you show me the way to the toilet? It's emergency.

The leaves then move to show the direction and I smile and said

Xena: Thanks. You are very beautiful. Stay like this. GUYS! I WILL GO TO THE TOILET! BE RIGHT BACK!

Hoseok: OK! *keep beating Samuel*

Samuel: HELP MEHHH!!!!!

I went to the toilet ignoring his shouting because he can sometime be a dramatic beach as he can be and did my business there and came back to see a photo frame which cover the wall of the house.

Xena: Wow. It's so big.

I look at each of the person when I saw a girl and grandma which look very familiar to me. Then my head started aching and I started to get memory of the incident. They left us behind the bush and went away and an old lady came towards us and exchange something.

Hoseok: XENA! ARE YOU OK???

Xena: IABQODBQODHIWHDH YOU SCARE ME!

I kick his leg and he groan out of pain.

Xena: Sorry not sorry.

Hoseok: Ow. You are very strong. Anyway, welcome to the photo frame of the Jung's family.

Xena: Wow. It's really big. Maybe there are at least 60 persons in your family right?

Hoseok: Yeah. My grandma have 20 children.

Xena: W-WEHAT??? *about to fainted* How can she born that much? Wow, I am speechless.

Hoseok: That's the power of witches.

Xena: Your grandma is a witch?

Hoseok: Yup! Anyway, let's go now.

I nodded and followed him. Then we got in front of his grandma whom was sitting on the swing.

Hoseok: Grandma?

She lift her head up and look into my eyes. I feel something in my body and my heart was beating fast. I feel suffocated looking at her eyes. Her eyes look dead. They were just white, nothing.

Grandma: *eyes widen* You are a witch?

I nodded.

Grandma: I see you are different.

Hoseok: How can you see when you are blind, grandma?

She slap his head with the stick and I let out a giggle.

Xena: Sorry. This is just too funny.

Grandpa: It's ok. Hoseok, can you go and play with Zaid? Girls talk.

Hoseok: Ok.

He walked away and Grandma pat the seat beside her. I go and sit beside her. She grab my hand and her eyes turn blue.

Grandma: Oh my god, we've finally found our queen.

Xena: I dont understand. I mean everyone is saying it.

Grandma: You will know later. I think you will be very supirse to meet this guest. Aecha?

Then a very beautiful girl came in front of us holding THE EXACT TEDDY BEAR ANGEL DID!

Grandma: Aecha, meet your sister, Yunyeong.