Part 6

Xena P. O. V

*GASP*

I woke up with cold sweat and was breathing heavily from the dream.

Xena: Aish, it has to gone away *sigh*

Then I stand up and look at the scars they left behind

Xena: *red eyes and one tear drop* I will get my revenge done.

Then it changed back to normal. I went to the bathroom and do my routine and wear a black hoodie and black jeans.

I went to the kitchen and fried the rice with 2 eggs. Then, I walk to the dining room and saw grandpa reading newspaper.

Xena: Morning, grandpa.

I kiss his cheeks and he smile.

Grandpa: Morning, berry. Oh~ My favorite.

He take the fried rice and shafted eating it.

Xena: Is it good?

Grandpa: Delicious as always. Oh! We have to go to church today do wear something nice like a dress.

Xena: Ok? Why today? Today is not even Sunday.

Grandpa: Just do as I say.

Xena: Ok then.

I kiss his cheeks and went back to my room and find that white dress which was my mother's. She wore it on her prom where she met dad. This is how it looks like after I wore it

Then I walk back down and I was braiding my hair when the phone rang

Then I walk back down and I was braiding my hair when the phone rang. I pick it up

Xena: Hello? Who is this?

??? : HIII!!!!!! Tell your grandfather that we are going to be here in 5 minutes, my soon to be daughter in law.

The phone hang up and I look or more like glare at my grandpa who was hiding behind the wall.

Xena: WHY? I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED! I AM STILL YOUNG!

Grandpa: You are already 25 and---

Xena: DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE???? I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS! I WILL DO THE SAME THING I DID WHEN YOU BRING THOSE BITCHES!

I was about to walk away when Grandpa said

Grandpa: I AM DOING IT FOR YOU!

I stop walking and look at him.

Grandpa: I WILL DIE SOON! THEN WHOM WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU? I AM DOING IT FOR YOU!

I went to him and hug him.

Xena: I-I don't want to marry because I love to be with you *sniff* and whom will take care of you? *sniff* I am worried for you.

He hug me back.

Grandpa: Don't be. I am old enough to look after myself. Don't cry ok?

He wipes my tears and I nodded and said

Xena: Oh and grandpa, you better call your sister and told her that "My niece is going to get married" She said that I will never get married well, Karma is a bitch.

He smile widely and someone ring the bell. I went to the kitchen and started making tea for everyone.

Grandpa: Berry?

I go to the living room with the read and saw them but my eyes went wide.

Xena: RUBY??????

Ruby: XENA?????? So you are my sister in law????? THIS IS THE BEST DECISION EVER!!!!!!!

She hug me and take the tea and I was blushing like a mad person because it's just cringy.

Xena: R- Ruby *blush*

Her mother: *sip* Hm~ The tea is very delicious.

Xena: Thanks Aunty.

Her mother: Ay~ Just call me mom *whisper to her husband* Where the fuck is he? Call him to come quickly.

Her father: Ok ok geez.

He call someone.

??? : Why are you calling me when I am working, dad?

Her father: Just come. Your wife is very beautiful. She is the right one for you.

???: Yeah yeah. Whatever. This will be probably the last time. I have a lot of works.

Dad: Ok.

Then he put his phone down. I heard that voice before but I don't know where. It's very familiar.

Her father: Please be patient. My son is a police officer and he is busy everytime.

Grandpa: It's ok.

Her mother: So, only 2 person live here?

Xena: Yeah. My younger sister die.

Them: Oh sorry.

Us: It's ok.

Her father: Why do you want her to get married? She is very beautiful and we don't deserve her.

Grandpa: No no. It's not like that. You guys deserve her. It's just I am getting old and I will die soon so who will take care of her? That's why.

Ruby: Don't worry, grandpa. She is in a good hand now. She is very lucky to have us. I mean, we are friends since we were in diapers and she is familiar with him too.

Xena: When did I?

Ruby: You will see it *wink*

Xena: *confuse af*

Then we heard the police siren and a very handsome police officer came---- Wait, WHAT THE FUCK??????

Xena: IT'S YOU????????????????