*SPECIAL* christmas imagine (1)

PART 1/2 !!!

Like I promised, here is the christmas special imagine for each of the members! Comment if you like the structure/layout of these and would like more imagines like this!

Nick:
Title: Beautiful

You and Nick have just begun dating (its around your 2nd month of being together) and Nick came over to visit you and you were decorating for Christmas as your parents went out

You and Nick have just begun dating (its around your 2nd month of being together) and Nick came over to visit you and you were decorating for Christmas as your parents went out. You found it really cute that he was actually helping you because you expected him to just sit there and watch you do it.

"What about if we wrap the garland around the staircase?" Nick asked as he looked at you from down the stairs.

"That would look nice!" You smiled at his creativity and how much effort he was putting into devorating the house for Christmas.

He was reaching the bottom of the staircase and once he was done he shouted "Ta-da" and looked over at you who wasnt paying attention to him as you were focused on making the bows for the tree. "Its Beautiful" He said mesmerised at the sight of you. You suddenly look up and catch him looking at you "Oh yeah great job babe, its very cute" You smiled at his efforts. "No you, you're beautiful" He corrected you. You walked towards him and he was still staring at you. Snapped him out of his daydream. "Why thank you, you say placing a strand of your hair behind your ear" Smiling shyly

"I said that out loud?" He said a little flustered. "Haha you did" You giggled squishing Nicks cheeks. "Can I kiss you" He timidly asked. "And you need to ask because...?" You laughed as you leant in for the kiss. This was a Christmas to remember.

Edwin:
Title: Breakfast in Bed

You woke up turning over to hug your love Edwin but there was no sign of him

You woke up turning over to hug your love Edwin but there was no sign of him. You head to the bathroom to freshen up but then immediately head back to your bed and go on your phone scrolling through instagram. Causing you to jump a bit the door swings open. A sight of Edwin was ahead of you hold a massive tray. You smile as he approaches you.

"Morning beautiful" He smiles as he continues to walk towards you and places a massive tray of breakfast food. "Breakfast is readyyyy" Your smile widens at the sight of the food. Ugh the two things you loved the most: Edwin and Food. How could this day get any better? You asked youself. He ran around to the other side of the bed and snuggled in with you.

"Go ahead dig in" And with that you began eating up all of the food. You cut a piece for Edwin and head in near his mouth. He looked up from his phone and opened his mouth to take the bite. "I. Am. A great chef" He claps for himself. "I agree" You laugh and lean in to kiss Edwin. "Thank you baby, I enjoyed that" You smiled. "Ill cook next time" You laugh. He nodded in agreement. "Lets go and watch Home Alone 2 downstairs now" He recommends. "That would be great" And with that he takes you by your hand and you head downstairs to enjoy the rest of the day.