26 🖤VENOMOUS 💔VENGEANCE🖤

(HERE LAN ZHAN IS A FRAGMENT OF WEI YING'S IMAGINATION, HIS HALLUCINATION DUE TO A PARTICULAR CLOT IN HIS BRAIN. LAN ZHAN IS NO MORE.)

♟️💔♠💔♟️
♣🩸♣

"This isn't my Wei Ying, you are not my Wei Ying. My Wei Ying was the kindest and most innocent soul on earth. "

"Those traits did no good to me Lan Zhan."

"Hate the sin, bunny. Not the sinner."

"Sins need to be repented, and sinners need to repent them Lan Zhan. And I am just making them repent their sins."

"By torture killing them!?! No Wei Ying, go away from all these. Please, the clot in your brain will kill you. Is killing you, slowly. Go and get treatment. I beg you."

"Nope, then the hallucinations will stop. And I will stop seeing you. I can't stay alive like that nah. I can't live without seeing you. Even if you are only in my imagination, but still you are there, you talk. That much is enough for me.............."

"Bunny!! "

"......But still, Lan Zhan I miss you. When will we meet again!?! I want to be in your arms. "

"Bunny, stop this madness. Please. Didn't I make you strong enough, didn't I teach to you live happily!! Go, go away. Lead a happy life. "

"But I never learned to live a life without you nah, happily is toh far fetched nah, Lan Zhan. I, toh, always had all my dreams, happiness, my life, my soul latched on to you. My whole world revolved around you and in you only."

Tears rolled down Wei Ying's eyes and then from Lan Wangji's eyes too.

ON THE THRESHOLD OF MY HEART
SINCE YOU SET YOUR FOOT
I WROTE MY LIFE ON YOUR NAME,
MY BELOVED

YES, I LEARNT TO LIVE,
HOW TO  LIVE LIFE
YES, I LEARNT HOW TO LIVE LIFE,..
MY BELOVED
BUT NEVER LEARNT TO LIVE,
HOW TO LIVE
NEVER LEARNT HOW TO LIVE LIFE WITHOUT YOU, MY BELOVED..

"You were my universe Lan Zhan, and me, a fragment of your huge self. That had his significance, his purpose, his existence, only because of you and for you. Then how do I now be happy without you. Live a life without you..."

"Wei Ying, please leave it all behind. Please go away. You have my memories, our memories together in your heart, aren't they beautiful enough to last a lifelong!?!"

"Are they!?! Maybe. But they are still memories only Lan Wangji. They were the purpose of my life once and now the reason of my revenge, my Hate Story."

"Bunny, they should be the reason of your smiles, purpose for a happy life ahead. Not hate. "

"But they make me feel hate for my enemies. This cursed life, myself. They make me crave for them again, crave for you again, my heart itch to live in them again and make more memories with you. Then reality makes me realise that you are gone. It's so painful, to face everything..... You can't believe how much it hurts me everytime.. "

Wei Wuxian suddenly hugged Lan Wangji, when in reality he was just sitting embracing Lan Wangji's shirt.

TRUE ARE THESE PRAISINGS, THAT CAME FROM MY HEART.
SINCE WHEN YOU MET ,
MY WORLD GOT ADORNED
MY EARTH FOUND ITS SKY ,
WE, HALVES PUT TOGETHER , BECAME COMPLETE ...