5⚜️ ESCAPE ⚜️

ZEWU JUN was actively searching the rescued victim man, along with the rest of his forces in the hospital premises, when he suddenly bumped into someone, muttered sorry in rush and went on with his search.

Realization only hit him minutes later. He rushed back to the corridor, where he had bumped with the other person. And to his left found the staff dressing room. A male nurse was passing by just then and ZEWU JUN held his arm, stopping him.

"Where's the operation/surgery theatres in the hospital? "

"4th floor sir..."

"And how do we go there?"

"Via elevator. If you go straight backwards, and turn right. Elevators are there. Two common & one for doctors & staffs only."

"And where does, this way lead to!? "

ZEWU JUN said pointing to the direction the person, he collided with, went towards before.

"Oh, this way!?! Sir, it leads towards the outside entrance of the hospital. You see that sign board there sir!!? It directs you towards the entrance of the hospital, where the staffs generally retire after their shift. The staff parking. It's there for the staffs specially, after they change here in the changing room..."

The male nurse said and then pointed towards a sign board that hung from the ceiling of the passage way they were standing. It was a direction sign board for the visitors/staffs and everyone in that floor. ZEWU JUN sighed and patted the shoulder of the nurse.

"Okay, you may go."

Why would a surgeon, fully dressed for surgery, go towards the outer entrance? Besides, surgeons always had the prep room right besides the surgery theatre, so that the surrounding was sterilized during prep, and there was less chance of infection. Only the extras were stored in a storage cabinet of staff's dressing room, in case for emergency.

So, that person wasn't a real surgeon at all. It was HIM. Definitely HIM.