15 💚LAN ❣️ WANGJI 💚

Through the screaming and cheering and the excitement, one person noticed the anxiety, fear, and stiffness in Wei Ying though, his every gaze towards him, every feeling in those lotus petals shaped eyes, the trembling body......including the forced suppression, anger, and oppression of Mr. Jiang Wanyin.

And it disturbed Lan Wangji

And it disturbed Lan Wangji. His mind itched to raise the curtain of the show off, and unveil the truth.

The way Wei Ying acted the other day while eating cup cake, and today's incident, somehow raised suspicions in Lan Zhan's suspicious mind

The way Wei Ying acted the other day while eating cup cake, and today's incident, somehow raised suspicions in Lan Zhan's suspicious mind. And, he immediately decided to do a little investigation.

"Something isn't right. Something smells fishy. Mr. Jiang Wanyin isn't who he seems to be, nor was that boy's smile, what it seemed to be. It was forced, out of fear and obligation. But one thing is true God, his beauty with that voice was awesome. The feelings in that song, were real, the tears of joy and happiness and smile while eating the cup cake the other day was genuine. I can vouch on that. "

Lan Wangji sighed. He took out his mobile and searched something, while muttering to himself.

"But not today's smile. Something tells me that this boy, what he told his name the other day!! Yes, Wei Wuxian, Wei Ying...... Cute name, baby name. But his situation doesn't seem cute though, his condition seems controversial and very......very dangerous to tamper with. Powerful people involved. But damn right I am gonna tamper & interfere in his life. And know more about him."

Lan Wangji smirked.

"Because, he seems an angel in distress, and God made me the knight in armour. So, rescue mission it is, rescue mission of my distressed bunny. My Bunny. Seems like..... Woh! the fuck you thinking Lan Wangji. Control. Whatever... Let's start investigating on my cute bunny babe. Starting with internet first, of course. He must be having accounts, fb, weibo, Instagram..."

And Lan Wangji got busy searching. But after searching for about an hour.

"Nothing!! What the hell!!!! He has no online life!! Are you kidding me now!!!!Which youngster doesn't have any online accounts, in today's times?..... Hmmnnnn..... Fishy. (Smirks) Let's do....... (Smirks wider) some investigation in ma way. I am so courting death. (Sighs) "