The Talk

Author-Chan PoV

Asta wanted desperately to stay asleep. But a hand had gently shaken him awake. Which, of course, belonged to Yuno. Asta sat up. He looked around, he realized that he was in Yuno's room. "You feel asleep again, short stack." Yuno didn't seem upset though. In fact, he was smiling. Of course he was. He and his significant other were finally together now. Asta blushed. "Did I seriously sleep again? I'm sorry, Yuno!"
"Don't worry, babe. It's okay. But now we gotta have that talk, remember?" It hit Asta.
"So we are talking about that..." Asta seemed disappointed. "Of course we are, Asta. Why else do you think the captain said that?" Asta stared at Yuno for a moment. Then he crawled over to him and sat on his lap. The smaller male wrapped his arms around Yuno. "I just thought we could spend more time together.." Yuno chuckled. "I wish so too, babe. Maybe after the meeting we can go and hang out for awhile." Asta agreed to the plans and headed out with Yuno.

Yuno PoV

Asta and I headed to see the captain. He was waiting for us, of course. "Now that you had your little chit chat, I want to discuss something with you two." I noticed Asta tensed up. I place my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, Asta. It's going to be fine.." He nodded. "Okay.."
The captain took us outside. Through the entire talk, the only thing we heard that caught our attention, "You two will have to split during this time." Asta's head turned sharply. "W-Wait a second, do you mean like break up?!"
"No, no, of course not. I mean, you two won't be able to see each other until Mereoleona and the rest of you Royal Knights go on your mission to defeat The Eye of The Midnight Sun." Asta calmed down after hearing that. I did too. But, I was really worried about him. What was I going to do without him by my side? The mission wouldn't happen for like 2 weeks.

Asta PoV

"Captain Vangeance. If it's not an issue, can Yuno and I be alone for a little longer?" I asked. I didn't want to leave without a proper goodbye. Vangeance nodded. "Of course. I'll be inside if you need me." The captain went on his way. Leaving Yuno and I terrified. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I broke down crying. My knees met the ground as I fell. "Asta!" Yuno knelt down. I felt his hands on my shoulders. "Come on.. please don't cry.." I felt his arms around me. I hugged him as well. I didn't want to leave his arms. This was all so sudden.

A few hours passed. I had fallen asleep after crying. Now that I'm awake, I'm in my room at the Black Bull's hideout. Yuno must've taken me back.. I sat up and looked out the window. It was still dark outside, but I couldn't fall asleep.

All I could think about was... him..

A/N: Ahh- I'm so sorry for not updating ;w;

School has been getting in the way so I apologize. I'll try to get more chapters out for you guys as soon as I can.