The Battle Begins

A/N: Okay. Here you go. I'm sorry for being dead ;-;

Enjoy

Asta PoV

"It's you!" I pointed at the dark figure. He stepped closer. "Mhm. It's me." This guy was none other than Rhya. A member of the Third Eye. He.. Is really irritating. "So, I guess you picked the right Asta," Rhya said.
"Yeah, it was pretty easy to tell which one is the real one," Mereoleona replied. I suddenly remembered what she did. I shivered. "Is that so-"
"Shush, the adults are talking," Mereoleona snapped. Zora held back a chuckle. I wanted to smack him, but now isn't the time. We gotta focus.

After some talk, Mereoleona and Rhya started fighting. I was so desperate to step in, but I knew a certain someone would kick my ass. Mereoleona definitely had the upper hand. She's attacking like it's nothing. I'm amazed by it, but I have to keep my guard up. Otherwise.. Who knows what'll happen.

(Time skip because I'm too lazy to type out every little detail about the fight let's just go to where Rhya has the white hair)

All of a sudden, Rhya started glowing. His hair was also turning white. I pointed at him. "Oi! Why are you glowing, you jerk?!" Rhya chuckled. "It's time.. Finally!!" The three of us were confused as hell. That's when a strange red mark appeared on his face. He is- weird. I looked over at Mereoleona. "Captain-" My eyes widen, seeing her with a mischievous grin. She's excited. I backed up, not too far though. Zora turned to me. "What are you doing?"
"You uhm.. Might wanna step back."
"Oh, alright." Zora backed up so he was standing next to me.

The two of us watched as Rhya and Mereoleona fought each other. It was getting intense. I was about to go and help Mereoleona, but Zora grabbed my wrist. "Don't. Let her handle this." I sighed. "Fiiine."

A/N again:

Okay, so I'm skipping the fight between Mereoleona and the other elves. I guess it'll be like a time skip. But yeah- sorry for being dead-