Second Meeting/Becoming Friends

Candy Cane:
Perching on my bed, I ran my hand down my face. I was tired, but I didn't want to go to sleep because I didn't want to have another nightmare. Sensing my bed shifting behind me, two delicate hands settled on my shoulders. Yelping, I spun my body around to see the jester from my nightmare. 

"W-What! I thought you were fake!" I shrieked, feeling tears welling up in my eyes. "Please don't hurt me." Noticing the grin on the jester's face, she just waved me off. 

"I'm not going to hurt you, but I do want you to get some rest, you need it. I won't appear in your dreams, promise. Names Candy Cane." She smiles, helping me off the floor before tucking me into bed. "Now sleep."

Clockwork:
Seizing the bags from my car, I advanced my way to my house door that was connected to my garage. "Damn, my hands are full." I groaned, attempting to open my door with my, almost invisible, hands. 

"How about I save you the trouble." Raising my brow at a familiar voice, I watched as their arm appeared over my shoulder before opening my house door. 

"Thank you?" Twisting around, I see the same female from before. Panic began to seep in. 

"No, I'm not going to hurt you. You left your side garage door unlocked. Names Clockwork." She gave me a slight salute with her two fingers before walking away.

Darkness:
Hiking through the same woods that I was attacked in, I kept my eyes opened for any sudden movement. I was just about to exit the forest before I saw a female resting on a rock, appearing to be waiting for me. 

"Kinda shocked you're walking alone. I could attack you again if I wanted to." She smirked, her stitches giving off a sinister impression. 

"You were the one that attacked me?" I shuttered, noticing her voice did sound familiar. 

"Of course I did, now, I would get home. I don't want you to get attacked again." Getting off the rock, I observed her as she circled me before stopping. "Names Darkness. I would get home before your brother gets concerned."

Emra:
Trudging back into the same haunted building, I decided to have a camera on me, so my friends know I'm being serious. Shining my flashlight over to the familiar cracked door, I forced it open with my shoulder. The stage lights were still on. Grunting, I glanced to my left to see the puppet was still there. 

"I know you move. Are you haunted?" I questioned, aiming the camera at the wooden puppet. Her eyes rolled to stare into mine before grinning. 

"Not haunted." Her smooth voice caused me to tense up, not expecting her to talk. "Names Emra. I've been trapped here for a while now. I'm glad to have a visitor." She greets me, making me feel sorry for Emra. 

Jane The Killer:
Perching at my bedroom window, I attempted to look for that female that saved me the other night. Will I ever see her again? I was just about to give up until I saw movement in my front yard. Peering out into the dark, I recognise the female. Jostling my window open, I called out for her. 

"Hey! Thanks for saving me!" Grinning, the girl glances up at me before sauntering over to my window. 

"You are welcome. It's my job to make sure Jeff doesn't hurt anyone else." She breathes, shaking her hand up at me. "I have to go, names Jane." Waving goodbye to her, I shut and secured my window. Was it just me or was her eyes black and had white skin? Or was it just the moons doing?

Judge Angel:
Viewing the news, I examined the face of the male that threatened me. 

"He was found dead outside an alleyway. If you have any idea who killed him, please call this number." Huffing, I grabbed my remote and switched off the TV. Getting off my couch, I was about to head over to my mothers' house to set up the party, that is until I caught a knock on my window.