Adrinette

"Happy Birthday my kitten~"

"Thanks Princess" Adrien kissed her pink nose "Let me get your present-" he pulled her back making Mari fall on the bed "You're all I need Marinette, I'm so lucky to have you" Adrien nuzzled his head into her "well

"Thanks Princess" Adrien kissed her pink nose "Let me get your present-" he pulled her back making Mari fall on the bed "You're all I need Marinette, I'm so lucky to have you" Adrien nuzzled his head into her "well...let me give your...other present..." Mari blushed and went under the covers "Mari what are you doing? Agh!" She took of his boxers and licked the tip of his penis "bugaboo a-ah!" He heard a cute giggle "Y-Your s-such a-a t-tease agh!"  Mari took the blanket of her and took her clothes off "You're mine and only mine" Adrien stared at her black and red lingerie "I'm yours Adrien~~~all yours~~"  he crawled around so he was behind her "A-Adrien~~"
(20 minutes later)
It's a smooth, easy motion. Marinette's Inner muscles readily accept Adrien's first thrust. Slowly, Adrien rocks his hips. He's slow and methodical, allowing her to get used to the motion. "A-ah!" But as he moves, her sex begins to throb. The sensation of need and emptiness sets over her. "Mari! Agh! Ahh!" The steady push and pull of his cock makes pleasure build inside of her. It rises with every swipe of his fingers. Every push and pull flooded her core with heat. Her fingernails sink into his broad shoulders as the tension builds. "A-ah! Adrien!" Adrien pounded her ass faster until a wave of pleasure hit them both. "Ahhhh!" They collapsed onto the bed "Can't I just spend my birthday with my princess?" He panted "No! We need to celebrate your birthday!"
"Fineeee"
The end!