Chat Blanc x Marinette

Chat has been visiting Marinette for two years now, until a certain boy changes that.
(Present day)
Chat went to Maris house and tapped on her window *tap* "Where is she?" Chat looked through the window and saw Luka kissing Mari well....it looked like that from chats view Luka was just hugging her "I was to late" Chat dropped a pink rose from his hand and ran to his house. "Well kid Luka won fair and square!" Plagg laughed "I love her Plagg! She's so friendly and caring! Her beautiful ocean blue eyes her gorgeous midnight hair. And now she's with Luka!" A single tear fell down Adriens face and fell onto the bed *Flap* "Kid! Look out!" Plagg tried to stop the akuma but the darkness took over him. "Luka is going to pay! Marinette is mine!" Chats suit turned to white and quickly left the house.
(Marinette's house)
"Bye Luka!" Mari waved and went onto her balcony "Where's Chat? He should be here." Mari looked at the floor "Only Chat gives me this type of flower.....O-" Mari got pushed to the wall and gasped "Hello Princess~~~" Chat rubbed his finger on her bottom lip cutting it a little "K-kitty? Why is your suit w-white? A-ah!" Maris lip started bleeding "You shouldn't give boys what's mine." Chat licked her ear "W-What do you mean ah!" Mari moaned quietly "I saw you kissing That blue headed boy!" Tears fell down his face "What! No! Luka was hugging me! I love you not him!" Mari touched his cheek "tsk tsk you shouldn't lie I need to punish you~~" Chat smirked "P-Punish m-me?" Mari blushed and tried to push him away but she wanted him. "We both want this." He started gliding his tongue on her pink shiny lips "C-Chat" she whispered *wiggle* "Marinette! Transform!" Tiki yelled She quickly pushed chat away "I'm sorry! let me just find Ladybug!" Mari opened the latch but Chat pushed her down so she fell onto the bed "C-Chat! Stop!" Mari tried to get free but chat kissed Her passionately "Hmp! Mmmm" She pulled his bell closer so the kiss can be more....rough "I knew you would like this." Chat licked her neck "A-ah! Stopp!" Mari didn't want him to stop but Tiki said she needs to transform "Princess let me make you feel pleasure." Chat ripped of her shirt and stared at her breasts "No bra just the way I like it~~" He started to suck on her neck leaving love bites all over the beautiful curved body "Chat! A-ahhh!" Chat looked at her body checking every bit of skin was claimed "You might wanna wear a coat to school tomorrow." Chat put his finger on her lip "W-Why?" Mari took his finger of "Because you've been claimed everywhere~~" Chat started to roam her body the temperature started to rise "A-ah Hmp!" Mari bit Her lip and tried to keep in her moans "Let me hear you moan! Whore!" Chat slapped her ass "A-ah!" Mari kissed his soft lips forcing his tongue into her "Mmm" Chat stroked her cheek. The kiss was intoxicating there tongues colliding "You are mine! You belong to me! I own you!" Chat bit her nipple while roughly massaging the other "A-ahhhh A-AH! BLANC!" Mari tugged on his hair "Scream my name! Make that blue head boy hear what's mine!" Chat sucked on her breasts "FUCK ME ALREADY! CHAT!" He licked her stomach in circles and took of Maris black panties "I'm not going gentle on you~~" Chat sucked her inner folds "A-AH!" Suddenly Marinettes door opened "Marinette I forgot my bag!" Luka grabbed his bag "Mari! You here?" Chat got so frustrated he was about to talk to Luka but Mari stopped him. "Kitty focus on me please" Mari didn't want Chat to hurt Luka "ok princess I let him hear what's mine" Luka left the house but he heard some strange noises "A-ahhh Chat!" Mari threw her head back in pleasure while Chat was sucking and licking her Clint moving it around with his tongue. "Kitty! I'm-" Mari orgasmed in Chats face "Delicious." He sucked it all up and kissed her lips. "My t-turn~" Mari smirked she unzipped his suit and made out with is abs "Mari!" Chat stroked her hair "Say my name kitty make all the girls know you mine." Mari pushed him onto the bed and dry humped blanc "Marinette! A-ah!" She went down stairs and went to the fridge and a draw "These will do" Mari went upstairs and put the hand cuffs on the tip of her finger "Punishment time~~" Mari cuffed his hands to a pillar so he couldn't move "Princess let your master go" Chat tried to move "Enjoy it kitty" Mari but a ribbon around his eyes and took of his boxers "Fuck Mari your to sexy" Chat tried to move again she got a ice cube and put it on her tongue gliding down his stomach "A-ahh!" Chat felt the ice. Mari went to his cock and put the ice cube on it "ahhhhh! Fuck! Princess what are you doing ahhh!" She took out two other cubes and put one on his abs and one on his cock. "Ahhh! Marinette!" Chat moaned while the ice cube was sliding on his cock she decided to suck him "Your going to love this chaton." She put his cock into her mouth the ice was still sliding around and started sucking and massaging his large cock. "Ahhh! P-Princess!" Chat arched his back so she could fit more of his cock in her mouth "You belong to me kitty and only me" Mari kissed his cock "I-I ahhh belong to you princess! Let me f- AHHH!" Chat cummed into her mouth "CATACLYSM!" Chat destroyed the hand cuffs and stood her up "I'm going to destroy your pussy" Chat got rope and his baton "I love you kitty" His baton stood up and he tied Maris hands around it so she couldn't move Chat got the ribbon and tied it around her eyes "I'm gonna fuck you sooo good princess~" He put his hand in her pussy moving it around "A-ah!" "A-ah!" Mari tried to move Chat picked up her legs and put them on his shoulders "I'm gonna fuck you so hard" Chat thrusted into her "Ahhhhh! Chat!" Mari yelled in pleasure he thrusted deeper and deeper exploring her "Princess~~~" Chat went faster until Mari cummed "Ahhh! A-ah! KITTY!" Chat kept on thrusting Into Her it was easy for him because she was super wet "ahhh!" Chat and Mari cummed together he took out his cock and untied her "That was amazing" Chat kissed her nose "Yeah it was" Mari looked at him Chat fell asleep "I can capture the akuma now!" Mari transformed and turned Chat back to normal. "Mari what am I doing here?" Chat rubbed his head "O-oh you don't remember" a tear fell down her face "I'll always remember what we did Princess" Chat kissed her "w-what how do you remember that w-we" Chat put a finger on her lips "We had sex it was amazing" Chat layed on the bed "I love you princess" he stroked her hair "I love you to"
The end!
Sorry this wasn't a Marinette and blanc one I didn't know what to do! Plus I got school bye!