Marichat

"Will Paris ever be safe?" Sabine cuddled Tom "I don't no honey I don't no" he turned of the tv but Mari heard everything.
(Marinette's bedroom)
"Alya don't worry Chat Noir won't kill you" Mari reassured alya on the phone "He killed 19 innocent people today! Who knows he might kill us next!" Alya yelled "Think positive! Sorry I gotta go bye!" Mari ended the call and quickly started working on a chat noir designed outfit *Ping!* she stopped what she was doing and it was the news again. "Chat noir has robbed a bank make sure to stay safe good bye for now" Mari sighed "He doesn't stop" she threw the Chat noir clothes in the bin.
"Marinette dinners ready!" Sabine yelled "Coming!" She ran downstairs and saw the tv on "Chat Noir has shot 5 police men! Will he ever stop?" Mari sighed "Cheer up honey the police will stop Him" Sabine hugged her "I guess" Mari didn't believe her mother after they had a nice dinner together Marinette decided to go the movie with Alya. "Let's go watch a movie girl!" Alya pulled her inside
(Half way through the movie)
*gun shots and screaming* "what's going on?!" Alya sat up in fear "Chill it's probably the movie next door" Mari pulled her back down. A dark figure with electric green eyes entered the room and sat next to Mari "Um sir you missed half of the movie" she whispered "You Won't be seeing the end anyway princess~~" he tilted his gun up in the air and pulled the trigger *Gasp! Screams* every body left the movie theatre but chat stopped Mari "Your coming with me princess~"

"P-PUT ME D-DOWN CHAT NOIR!" He took her to his secret hide out and tied Mari to a chair "Untie me!" Mari tried to get free but failed "Calm down princess you haven't met the gang yet~" He kissed her cheek "I'm carapace" a green turtle stepped int...

"P-PUT ME D-DOWN CHAT NOIR!" He took her to his secret hide out and tied Mari to a chair "Untie me!" Mari tried to get free but failed "Calm down princess you haven't met the gang yet~" He kissed her cheek "I'm carapace" a green turtle stepped into the light "Queen Bee" She looked in the mirror admiring herself "And Rena Rouge" They all surrounded Mari in a circle "What are you going to do with me?!" Mari yelled in anger "That will be decided by the captain" Rena untied her and threw Mari into the basement "L-let me o-out!" She cried "P-PLEASE!" Mari kept on flooding the room with her tears until someone opened the door "Ok I will but if you try to escape there will be consequences" Chat took Mari to a spare bedroom

"There's clothes on the bed for you" Chat was about to leave but Mari held his hand "W-Why are y-you b-being s-so n-nice?" She blushed "Am not all evil you know" Chat stared into her blue bell eyes "I think you should go" Mari looked away and started crying "W-What d-did I-I d-do" Chat tried to touch her "I think I'm in love with you....But it's super wrong!" Chats jaw dropped "Y-you l-love m-me?" Mari nodded "I-I know your the most wanted criminal it's just whenever I see you my feeling grow stronger everyday- Hmp!" Chat kissed Her passionately making her kiss back wanting more "C-Chat w-what a-are y-you d- AH!" He put his head under her shirt kissing Maris stomach "shhh...princess" he left hickeys all over biting some parts "ahhhh r-right t-there C-Chat" She moaned while Chat took of her panties and threw Mari on the bed "C-Chat" he stared at her heavy breathing love bites everywhere and I mean everywhere. "Your going to love this princess so relax~~" Chat opened her legs and started eating her out "You taste like paradise" He whispered making Mari blush like a rose "A-ah! K-kitty" she threw her head back in pleasure "keep it down princess" Chat slid of his suit and quickly disappeared into her folds "Ahhhh! Chat! F-fuck!" Mari scratches his back in pleasure "M-Mari! Ah!" He went deeper and faster making waves of pleasure "ahhh! Chat! Faster!" Mari left hickeys on his shoulder "Your wish is my demand~~~" Chat thrusted harder making Mari wiggle up and down "Fuck! Ah! Mari! Your so beautiful!" He yelled "Fuck me Chat noir!" Mari thrusted her hips making him moan "I'm close Mari" Chat went faster and deep until a tsunami of pleasure hit them both "AHHHH!" They moaned "k-kitty ahhh" cum was dripping onto the bed "Mari I-I l-love y-you" he stared into her beautiful moonlight eyes "I l-love you too Chat Noir" she giggled as they both fell asleep.
(In the morning)
"That was amazing" Chat woke up and kissed her nose as he took of his ring to go in the shower. 5 minutes later Mari woke up and saw his ring "I-Is t-that f-for m-me" she blushed (The Marichat fandom is crying wishing this was happening. Back to the story) Mari put the ring on and saw a black blob "Ahh! What are you!" She hit under the table "Relax! I'm Plagg to transform saw claws out!" He laughed because Plagg knew Chat was the owner of the ring "O-ok Plagg claws out!" Mari transformed as Chat opened the door.

"P-Princess?!" Chat blushed like Nathaniel's hair "hey kitty~~ I like purr-fect" she put a finger on his abs "Y-you I-I" Chat fell to the ground "C-Chat wake up" she put him on the bed and tied him so he couldn't move "I can't wait till you wake u...

"P-Princess?!" Chat blushed like Nathaniel's hair "hey kitty~~ I like purr-fect" she put a finger on his abs "Y-you I-I" Chat fell to the ground "C-Chat wake up" she put him on the bed and tied him so he couldn't move "I can't wait till you wake up kitty~~" she took of his robe and waited till he woke up.
(10 minutes later)
"Huh?!" He tried to sit up but the chains stopped him "Marinette! Where are you!" Chat yelled but gasped after "Marinette....you look unreal" he stared at the suit she was wearing "I borrowed your ring kitty~~" she licked his ear "Mari That ring its powerful ok! Please take it off!" She kissed his neck "Let me return the favour kitty~~" Mari took of the suit and was in black and green lingerie "Damn Princess" Chat tried to move but the chains stopped him "Let me give you pleasure my bad kitty~~" she took of her panties right in front of him making chat grin  "P-Princess" he purred Mari got on top of him and started to ride him making chat moan crazy "F-fuck princess! Ahhh!" He blushed as he saw Mari bobbling up and down and moaning like crazy "Ahhhh! Chat!~" 30 minutes later "A-ah! Chat! Fuck!" Her cum spread all over his stomach Mari took of the chains and laid on the bed "That was the best sex ever Mari" he stroked her hair "Y-you've done it before? Oh" Mari sighed "W-What n-no Your my first time" he cupped her cheeks "O-ok I love you my bad kitty~" Mari kissed him "I love you more princess"
The end
Should I make a part two on this?