Marichat

"N-No it can't be" Tears rolled down her cheek as she saw Kagami kiss Adrien "Marinette! Wait!" He ran after Mari "Go home Adrien! You love her!" She fell to the floor "Princess I love you and only you Kagami kissed me don't worry I only love your taste" Adrien smirked "She kissed you....goodnight kitty" Mari smiled and got out of bed "You'll pay for this Kagami" A purple butterfly entered room "Adrien is mine"

"What time is it princess?" Adrien yawned "Hello Kitty" Fortune laughed "Mari what's wrong?!" He sat up with a worried face "Why are you g- Hmp!" She put a finger on his lips making Adrien blush "Your mine" She started to suck on his neck leaving ...

"What time is it princess?" Adrien yawned "Hello Kitty" Fortune laughed "Mari what's wrong?!" He sat up with a worried face "Why are you g- Hmp!" She put a finger on his lips making Adrien blush "Your mine" She started to suck on his neck leaving love bites everywhere "Bugaboo A-Ah!" Fortune ripped of his boxers and stared at him "S-Stop m'lady let me get the akuma" Adrien didn't Want her to stop "I'm going to fuck you so hard kitty you'll beg me to stop~~" she shoved his cocked into her mouth "A-AH! LADYBUG!" Fortune started to squeeze his cock then biting his tip making bugaboy go crazy "A-Ah! A-Ah! Fuck yes!" He threw his head back from the pleasure she was giving him "Mmmm kitty your milk is so good" she licked up his cum making Adrien gasp "B-Bugaboo Why are you akumatized?" He picked her up and kissed her gently "Y-you w-will f-forget m-me" fortune cried in his chest "I love you and only you" Adrien kissed her forehead as the akuma fell out "Princess! You ok?!" He left hickeys all over her neck "I-I'm fine but I remember everything....we did" she blushed like Nathaniel's red hair "I'm glad you remember purrinces" Adrien kissed her hand and put his head between her breasts "I love you" she giggled "I love you to" They both fell into a deep slumber
The end!

Joking let's continue

(Morning)
"Morning Kitty" the blue haired girl yawned "Morning Princess sorry I gotta go my father will be furious"Adrien kissed and went to his house *Bang* "AGHHHHH!" A metal bullet went straight threw her shoulder "ADRIEN IS MINE!" The akuma stabbed Mari in the leg "S-Stop! Please!" She Screamed in pain "I'll leave you to die so I can be with Adrien" the red figure flew out the window "T-Tiki c-can y-you c-contact P-Plagg" Mari curled up in a ball "Don't worry Marinette! Keep your eyes open"
(Adrien's house)
"Kid! We need to go to Marinette's house now! Tiki contacted me it's an a emergency!" Plagg spat out his cheese on him "Plagg! Ok let's go! Claws out!" Chat ran as fast as he could to His bugaboo's house "P-Princess! What happened?!" He hugged her "A-an a-a a-akuma" She was to weak to speak "I have a med kit okay I'm going to help you" Chat kissed her "M-my h-hero" Mari sat on her sofa
(The next day Mari was feeling better)
*knock* she ran downstairs and opened her door "Did you miss your prince" Chat smirked

"Y-Yes I-" she fell on top of him "Ow!" He groaned *Click* "Well well Well Marinette looks like you cheated on Adrien" Lila laughed "L-Lila! Delete it!" She got up and snatched Lila's phone "I already sent it to him" Lila ran away "oh no Adrien's ...

"Y-Yes I-" she fell on top of him "Ow!" He groaned *Click* "Well well Well Marinette looks like you cheated on Adrien" Lila laughed "L-Lila! Delete it!" She got up and snatched Lila's phone "I already sent it to him" Lila ran away "oh no Adrien's going to break up with me waaaaaaaa" Mari laughed and accidentally fell on chat again but this time is tail wrapped around her so she couldn't get up "Lets have so fun princess~" Chat picked her up and went in the fountain (it had no water in it) "W-What h-here in public" she blushed "Its more fun bugaboo" He kissed he shoulder "I'm already wet think about you kitty" chat started to nibble on her neck "Fuck me already Chat!" She moaned as he took of her bra and sucked on her breast while massaging the other "You make me feel so good kitty ahh a-ah!" Chat ripped of her panties and grabbed his cock "Fuck me kitty" He shoved it in her ass "AH!" She yelled as Chat went harder and faster "A-Ah! Chat! Please fuck me harder! Fuck me as hard as you can! Ahhhh!" Chat went so fast that his balls hit her ass "A-Ah! Chat!" She screamed in pain and pleasure "Let me do another position" He accidentally cummed inside of her "Agh! Sorry princess"
(5 minutes later sorry guys)
"I'm going to throw a coin in the fountain mommy!" A little boy called Luka came up to the fountain and saw Chat and Mari "Fuck kitty yes! Faster!!" She moaned "Maybe another day" the child ran away "For hurting me you'll get punished" Mari grabbed his cock and moves her hand up and down really fast "Too good princess ahhhh!" She bit and sucked on it "A-ah!" Mari got on top of him and started to ride him "A-ah! You like that kitty" she went faster "Fuck! Yes Mari!" They both cummed but chat's dick looked destroyed "lets go home" he picked her up and went to the bakery.
The end!