Chapter 8

Alicia went to find Taylor and found him crying on a bench. He was upset about her and Jack and she wanted to know why...the truth.

Tay: "I like you okay...since the first time I saw you when you walked through the hotel room door yesterday with Aaron."
Me: "Taylor... I... Why didn't you tell me?"
Tay: "I was afraid...but now that I clearly see that you like Jack.." sighs "I feel like an idiot."
Me: "Taylor... I can't control your feelings toward me...you are an amazing person.. cute, funny, and all around perfect..and don't be mad but I only like you as a friend."
Tay: "I understand...and I can't control how you feel toward me."
Me "I'm glad that you understand." hugs Taylor
Taylor: hugs back "Let's get back to the hotel room." smiles
        While walking back to the room my phone rings
Me: "You go ahead...I'll meet you there." looks at Taylor
Tay: "Okay" walks away
Me: answers "Hey Mrs. Espinosa!"
Deja: excitedly "Hello Mrs Gilinsky! Guess who is come to visit tomorrow?"
Me: jokedly thinks "Hmm.. One Direction?"
Deja: "Haha, very funny...but literally I cannot wait...how is the tour going?"
Me: "Good...great actually...you will never guess who I am rooming with!"
Deja: "Tell me!"
Me: "Taylor, Matt, and my future boyfriend!" laughs "but there is only three beds."
Deja: "You better not be sharing a bed with Matt missy!"
Me: Don't worry...I may have mentioned a friend of mine that would kill me."
Deja: "Good..I am going to get going... I will see you tomorrow Mrs. Gilinsky and/or Caniff
Me: "Gilinsky all the way...goodbye Mrs. Espinosa!" hangs up

At the hotel room
I open the door with a smile on my face
Tay: "What has got you all happy?"
Me: "The fact that number one I have a new best friend...you...and number two someone that has a huge crush on Matt is visiting tomorrow." plops down on the bed "Where's Jack?"
Matt: "Number one...Who?.. and number two...still at rehearsal."
Me: " Her name is Deja.. I think you will really like her."
The door opens and Jack comes in
JG: "What a rehearsal!" sits on the bed and pulls me onto his lap and whispers "How'd it go with Taylor?
Me: smiles "He told me that he liked me...and I told him that I only like him as a friend and he understands.."
JG: "That's good." smiles and kisses my cheek
Me: smiles "and I just found out that my best friend who has a hugs crush on.." points to Matt "is visiting tomorrow."
Tay:" What do you guys think about inviting the rest of the guys here for a movie night?"
Me, JG, & Matt: "Why not!"
Me: "I'll text everyone."
        *Text*
Me to Cam, Nashy, Cartah, JJ, A-Carp, Shawny, and Lox
                Are you guys up for a movie
                night in mine, Gilinsky, Taylor,
                and Matt's room?

I set my phone down and decide that I wanna shower and change before everyone gets here.
Me: "I am going to shower and change before everyone arrives." gets up, showers and changes into my shirt with all the boys' names on it, batman pajama shorts, and purple slippers
As I was walking out of the bathroom there was a knock on the door.
Me: "That must be the guys." goes over to answer the door "What are you doing here?"

That is the end of Chapter 8...Who do you think was at the door?
I am sorta having a writer's block so I will update tomorrow or Friday!