Chapter 11

When we last left off Kian & I were in the store getting necessities for the beach. Someone very familiar walked through the door.

I turned toward the door and see none other than the man I thought I would never see again... Jack. I turn back toward Kian and smile slightly at him.

Guy at Counter: "Will that be everything for you two?" Kian looks at the door then back at the cashier "I think so." smiles
The cashier rings up all our items and tells Kian the cost. Kian pays him and we walk out of the store hand in hand
Me: "Could that have been any more awkward?"
Kian: "Yeah.. sorry about that."
Me: "Hey... it's fine.. it's just sorta weird seeing him again after what happened."
Kian: "This is off topic, but... are you ready to go?"
I smile at him "Of course."

Kian starts the car and starts driving back to the house. We get out of the car once we reach the house and walk in hand in hand.

Kian: "Where's Sam?"
Ricky: 'He got upset after Alicia called him... he ran upstairs, it looked as though he was crying."
I look to the floor feeling guilty about how Sam was feeling. JC walks up to me and put an arm around my shoulder. "Hey, don't feel bad.. if it helps anything, I could tell that you and Sam weren't happy being around each other this morning. I'm happy that you are happy." He said as he smiled at me. Connor gets a text from Aaron and reads it out loud to us."Hey guys, Aaron said the guys are going to be in town on Friday and need a place to stay because hotels are booked. Care if they stay here?" He asks.
Everybody says yes but me
Ricky: "Alicia, are you alright?"
Me: "Of course, just thinking that's all."
Kian: "About what babe?"
Me: About how much I miss the boys... but seeing Gilinsky again if going to be weird... especially talking to him.. I don't know if I can do it."
Kian: "Hey." hugs me "They'll understand if you don't want them to stay with us."
Me: "It's not that I don't want them to stay with us.. i'm just nervous about Jack."
Connor puts his arm around my shoulder just like JC did earlier "There is nothing to worry about.. you have us." smiles
I smile at Connor."You are right, text Aaron back and tell him it's fine of course. I'm going to get ready for the beach." I walk upstairs, walking past Sam's room hearing crying.. still feeling guilty even though JC told me not to I knock on his door. Sam opens the door and looks at me. "What do you want?" he snarls.
I take a deep breath "Look, I know you're upset, but hear me out. I know how you feel. I felt the same way when Jack went to go have dinner with Leigh. I felt as though I wasn't worth it.. nobody liked me... I shouldn't even be with the guys on their tour.... I felt that way, but then I met Kian. He makes me feel as though my world still has a reason to turn. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me since you.. and I'm sorry if that sounds like you were a horrible boyfriend, but really you weren't.. I loved you Sam. Don't get me wrong I still have little feelings for you, but with Kian I feel as though I can just be myself and not have to put on a show just so people like me. the point of this whole speech has been to tell you to not be mad at Kian for any of this. He is your best friend since you two have been in diapers basically. That is the Sam I want to see, not the one that is mad at his friend over a little ex-girlfriend. Be mad at me." I walk away feeling really good about getting that off my chest. Once I was done in the bathroom I went back downstairs to meet the boys for the beach but I just had to hug Kian. "I love you." I whispered to him and he whispered it back to me. I guess you could say that it was our okay.