Chapter 12

sorry I skipped the beach... nothing important happened anyway.

I wake up the morning after the beach and look over at Kian and smile. I get out of bed and go shower then skip downstairs excited that it is finally Friday. I run into Trevor downstairs.
Trevor: "Woah! What's got you all excited?"
Me: "Sorry Trev, the Magcon boys are coming remember?"
Trevor: 'Oh yeah! Then a whole summer with Nash, Cam, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, Taylor, Matt, Johnson, and Gilinsky!"
Me: "Ye.. Wait whole summer?"
Trevor: "Of Course!"
Me: "With Gilinsky?" the smile on my face automatically fades away and I become heartbroken
Trevor: "Oh yeah. i forgot about him, sorry."
Me: "Hey don't worry about it." fake smiles. Suddenly there was a knock on the door i instantly perk up hoping it was any of the boys, except Gilinsky
Me: "I got it Trev!" I run to the door and open it and my jaw drops
Nash: "Alicia!" hugs me
Me: "Nash!" hugs back and looks behind him "Cam! Johnson!" I let go of Nash and wrap Cameron and Jack J into a tight hug.
Jack J: "We missed you Alicia!"
Me: "I have missed you guys too! Where are the rest of the guys?"
Cam: "Well they should be on their way later, but I thought Gilinsky was right behind us." he then looks down the driveway
Me: "Oh..." face saddens I suddenly feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and I instantly knew it was Kian. He kisses my cheek. 
Kian: "Morning gorgeous." he said. I blush "Morning."
Kian looks up and notices Nash, Cam, and Johnson standing at the door. "Hey Guys! Why don't you come in?"
Jack J: "You guys go ahead. I'm going to check on Gilinsky." he said and walked down the driveway looking for Gilinsky —With Jack J & Jack G—
Johnson is walking around looking for Gilinsky thinking. "Where could he be? I mean I understand he is nervous to see Alicia again, but so am I. I would hate to tell Jack, Nash, Cam, or anyone this, especially Alicia, but I really like her. I know I probably shouldn't considering how much Jack loves her and now that she is dating my other best friend but I just can't keep thinking about her constantly. She is like my drug." In the middle of Jack J thinking he decides to go to the park. Fortunately, Jack G is there sitting on the swings looking down at his shoes. Jack J walks up to Jack G and puts a hand on his shoulder.Jack J: "Dude, what's wrong?
Jack G: "Johnson, you know I can't see her again. Especially after what happened between us. She will probably barely want to talk to me and now that she is dating Kian, one of my best friends, I can't bare to see them actually happy together. I miss her Johnson."
Jack J: "I know you do man, but you can't just sit here and mope around just because you miss her. Sure, she is dating another guy, but they are happy together, and if you really love her then you will be happy that she is happy."
Jack G: "But dude, I can't be happy when the girl that I love is dating another guy, do you know how hard that is.. incredibly hard especially when that other guy is one of the people that you trust with all your power."
Jack J: "So what are you going to do just sit out here and feel horrible, or come in the house and see the girl you love once again?"
Jack G: "I mean sure it would be nice to see her beautiful face one more time, but I'm not sure she wants me here for the whole summer dude."
Jack J: "Can I ask you something?"
Jack G: "I guess dude. What is it?"
Jack J: "Are you just jealous of Kian?"
Jack G: "I don't know dude... it just hurts to know that Alicia is with him, you know?"
Jack J thinks "If only you know that I feel the exact same way about her as you do." realizes that Jack G is waiting for an answer "Of course I do. I understand dude, but and I hate to say this, you might just have to be a man and suck it up."
Jack G: "Whatever, if you say so. But the first time she says she doesn't want me here i'm leaving... no second guesses.. no nothing... i'm gone."
Jack & Jack walk back towards the house and opens the door. Inside Kian was sitting on the house with Alicia's head in his lap. Jack G looks over at Jack J with watery eyes.

Jack J whispers "Dude, you can do this. You're stronger than this."
———————————————————Alicia's POV——————————————————————————-I was laying my head on Kian's lap watching TV with Nash and Cameron when the door opens. I automatically turned my head towards it hoping it was just JC or someone but to my surprise it was Johnson with Gilinsky right behind him. I spoke out loud "I'm getting tired, i'm going to go lay down." I get up off the couch and goes upstairs to Kian's room. Once there, I lay on the bed with my face and a pillow and cry. As I was crying I hear the door open.

Me: "Whoever it is just I want to be alone." cries

Nash: "What's wrong?"

Me: "Nash, leave me alone."

Nash: "Not until you tell me what's up."

Me: "What do you think?"

Nash: "Listen I know that you and Jack had your ups and downs, but you can get through this... he was stupid to do what he did to you.. you are the most amazing girl any of the guys have ever met. Especially Jack. You mean the absolute world to him. Would you like to know something?"

Me: "It probably won't make me feel any better than I do right now but go for it."

Nash: "Well for starters, he has been lying to you about him and Leigh. They never got back together. He thought that he had to lie to you to get past the heartbreak of you and Kian together. He hates it. Another thing is that he tell us all the time that he misses you. When you left that night, the next morning when Jack got back he cried knowing you weren't there in the same bed as him. He claims he really loves you Alicia and honestly, I'm starting to believe he really does."

Me: "Ugh! I miss him Nash, I really do, but what about Kian. I love him more than anything in the world right now.. I can't just leave him behind. You know he would be heartbroken just as much as Jack was when he found out about us."

Nash: "i know and this is your decision to make, not mine. Do what your heart wants you to."

Me: "Right now, I have no idea what my heart wants right now."

Nash: "I know, but sooner or later you will."

Me: "I guess... Nash... i think i'm ready to go back downstairs."

Nash: "You sure?"

Me: "Yeah.."

Nash & I go back downstairs to see that the guys are watching a movie. I was going to sit by Kian, but JC and Trevor were already sitting there. The only other seat was right beside Jack G. I sigh and look over at Nash he just nodded his head and mouth for me to talk to Jack. I sat down next to Jack and started to watch the movie. Halfway through I could feel Jack's eyes on me, so I turned to look at him.

Me: "Hey..."

Jack G: "Hey... Listen can we talk?"

Me: "Jack..."

Jack G: "Look I know you are upset, but the truth is I have been lying to you about Leigh and I getting back together, honestly that never happened. I was just upset about Kian and you and I had to take my mind off it somehow and telling you that me and her were dating again sorta did. Up until the fact that I knew I was lying to you hurt me even more. I still love you Alicia and hopefully someday we can work it out. I never did go to Leigh's that night though.'

Me: "Yeah, I knew you have been lying... and honestly I still have really strong feelings for you too, but were did you end up going?"

Jack G: "I went to Nate's he was in town and I called him and asked him if I could stay with him. I'm really really sorry and hopefully I can make it up to you somehow.. I miss you Alicia."

Me: "Jack... I miss you too, alot. I have Kian now though... and breaking up with him would break his heart and I don't want to know that I caused someone's heart to break... I'm sorry Jack. Can we just watch the rest of the movie?"

I turned towards the TV to watch the rest of the movie. I was slowly drifting off to sleep.